Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I don't see why you would get lynched again. We'd know you were telling the truth
    I'm sure that someone else will do the honors for you.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Yeah it's smart to allow a scummate to come in and throw a vote down to make themselves look good
      Yeah, cuz my scummates have been rushing in to defend me over the last two day phases.

      Comment


      • Alastair, I see no reason why you shouldn't lynch yourself if what you say is true. It is putting doubt in my mind if it really is true.

        I do agree with you though, you aren't cleared if you survive. We will have one of the investigators look into you.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          Alastair, I see no reason why you shouldn't lynch yourself if what you say is true. It is putting doubt in my mind if it really is true.

          I do agree with you though, you aren't cleared if you survive. We will have one of the investigators look into you.
          If he were unlynchable I don't know why he didn't come out with that in the first place. Why reveal info if you're not worried about being lynched?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Walter View Post
            If he were unlynchable I don't know why he didn't come out with that in the first place. Why reveal info if you're not worried about being lynched?
            When I'm eventually lynch voted, and I come up non-lynched I'll hope that clears me. That being said, I'm not going to bother lynching myself. I'm sure someone else will step up if I don't.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              Alastair, I see no reason why you shouldn't lynch yourself if what you say is true. It is putting doubt in my mind if it really is true.

              I do agree with you though, you aren't cleared if you survive. We will have one of the investigators look into you.
              Fair enough. Lynch myself/Alastair

              Feel free to investigate me, but it will be a bit of a waste for town.

              Comment


              • So Alastair is either being truthful or is the other gf. Grand. This will help us not at all
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                Comment


                • Yeah, we are still going to have to look into him.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    What was the flavor text?
                    A man at the door prevented me from speaking with my target.

                    Instead I went to another persons house.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      A man at the door prevented me from speaking with my target.

                      Instead I went to another persons house.
                      Centurion I'd guess.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        Centurion I'd guess.
                        I can tell you right now for certain that was not Centurion.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          So Alastair is either being truthful or is the other gf. Grand. This will help us not at all
                          Didn't we just realize SP was probably the GF? Alastair's claim to this point makes sense.

                          Scum post.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            I can tell you right now for certain that was not Centurion.
                            That's what happened to me and JLash. Was it not Cent who claimed that ability?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              That's what happened to me and JLash. Was it not Cent who claimed that ability?
                              The flavor text was different from Cent's ability. Last night phase I was affected by Centurion.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                The flavor text was different from Cent's ability. Last night phase I was affected by Centurion.
                                What you posted sounds like the exact same flavor text that I got.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X