Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    What you posted sounds like the exact same flavor text that I got.
    Did you target Ckane last night?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Did you target Ckane last night?
      No.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        No.
        Just so we're clear, I'm talking about the flavor text I got the night before last, which I talked about earlier.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          No.
          So you weren't affected by Cent's role. This is a different type of redirection.

          Cent is probably the town redirector, so I think this redirector is scum.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            Just so we're clear, I'm talking about the flavor text I got the night before last, which I talked about earlier.
            The most I can confirm is Cent was not the person who redirected you.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              Didn't we just realize SP was probably the GF? Alastair's claim to this point makes sense.

              Scum post.
              cause theres never been a game with two godfathers of two different factions
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

              Comment


              • I feel like we keep forgetting this, but what the hell is the building that was just constructed in the write-up?

                Any info on that at all? I don't like the sound of it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  I feel like we keep forgetting this, but what the hell is the building that was just constructed in the write-up?

                  Any info on that at all? I don't like the sound of it.
                  I was wondering that too. Definitely sounds cult-ish.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    I was wondering that too. Definitely sounds cult-ish.
                    That was my thought as well. If there is a cult we may be in trouble.

                    I would definitely like to figure this building thing out though.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      That was my thought as well. If there is a cult we may be in trouble.

                      I would definitely like to figure this building thing out though.
                      I'm not sure what there is to find out or do about it. Maybe Rack can come up with a clever way to phrase a question Blue can answer about it? Something like "is the pyramid structure associated with a group that is a threat to the town?" I'm not sure if that gets us anywhere or if a definitive answer is worth losing a quasi-investigation for a night.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I'm not sure what there is to find out or do about it. Maybe Rack can come up with a clever way to phrase a question Blue can answer about it? Something like "is the pyramid structure associated with a group that is a threat to the town?" I'm not sure if that gets us anywhere or if a definitive answer is worth losing a quasi-investigation for a night.
                        I wouldn't ask Rack to do that, but it certainly seems troubling. If there is a cult that changes things about who we can trust.

                        Comment


                        • But your right CKane, there isn't much we can do. I was just hoping someone had some info on it.

                          Comment


                          • Vote Count

                            Alastair - 8 - rackcitysteelers, jepg, InjuredReserve, Ckane138, football2ky, Walter, Alastair

                            Friese - 1 - bcb1213

                            With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                            I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

                            Comment


                            • Well, that's interesting. I bet he raised his lynch by 1 vote.

                              Comment


                              • Hmmm, let's see what happens when we put it at 10.

                                lynch alastair

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X