Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
    What about Clov? Didn't he have an increased total as well?

Unlynch Alastair

You got anything for Friese, because I feel like that's where we're headed
    Clov didn't get lynched. We voted Foosball then he got his vengeance kill on Clov or whatever.

Yeah this game is ****ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      Clov didn't get lynched. We voted Foosball then he got his vengeance kill on Clov or whatever.

Yeah this game is ****ed.
      Ah right, that was so long ago. Never mind
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Ah right, that was so long ago. Never mind
        Actually you were sort of right that Foosball took one extra vote to lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          Actually you were sort of right that Foosball took one extra vote to lynch.
          Yeah, what the hell was that about?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            I'd have to read up to be sure, but it sounds like Cent needs to answer some questions then.
            He said anyone who targeted Ckane two nights ago, which I can confirm was redirected.

Oddly enough, last night I targeted Cent last night and got the same flavor text. We might have a case here.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              He said anyone who targeted Ckane two nights ago, which I can confirm was redirected.

Oddly enough, last night I targeted Cent last night and got the same flavor text. We might have a case here.
              Night 3 I got redirected into Ckane.

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                And Daniel targeted him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  But then you were redirected away too, weren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    But then you were redirected away too, weren't you?
                    Yep.

Md4l why are you just asking this now when Daniel and I made all of this really clear day 4? Hell, I even made a point to ask if anyone knew anything about the redirections then.

Comment

• From day 4....

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                      I doubt it, as I'm the Nightwatchman.
                      Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                      I'm a blind re-director. Anyone who targets the person I target gets sent somewhere else. Like anyone who targeted ckane last night, for example.

Go ahead and lynch me, though. Scum needs to win more games.
                      Ok. Lynch Centurion

Comment

From day 4....

Ok. Lynch Centurion
                        Maybe I'm not following properly. Why does this make him lynch worthy? It looks like he was protecting Ckane at that point? I was looking for who directed me INTO Ckane.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Maybe I'm not following properly. Why does this make him lynch worthy? It looks like he was protecting Ckane at that point? I was looking for who directed me INTO Ckane.

I assumed that Ckane was untouchable if Cent targeted him.

Comment

I assumed that Ckane was untouchable if Cent targeted him.
                            Wasn't he? Both Daniel and I were sent away from Ckane that night. I'm honestly really confused as to what the problem is here.

Comment

• I don't think Cent targeted me last night cause other stuff happened. He announced he wasn't going to and I figured it was a bluff but I guess he actually didn't.

Comment

• I am confused what the case is on Cent?

And Walt, yeah that extra vote thing was confusing with me. It clearly isn't the same thing with Alastair though as he had two more votes. I didn't receive any info indicating my required vote was raised. Lot of unanswered questions in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X