Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
    Difficult to say. My ability is something only blue could have come up with. I have to write a short horror story every night, and sometimes it comes true. Don't ask me what 'sometimes' means, I don't know. But I guess that if a story comes true people would know they have been targeted.
    And it hasn't worked so far?
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      And it hasn't worked so far?
      It would have in N1 (I wrote a story about cory having to marry monk - which would have been a horror story. At least for cory), but monk died that night.
      It didn't work in N2, my N3 story was so bad I'm not surprised it didn't work, and it also didn't work N4.
      Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

It would have in N1 (I wrote a story about cory having to marry monk - which would have been a horror story. At least for cory), but monk died that night.
        It didn't work in N2, my N3 story was so bad I'm not surprised it didn't work, and it also didn't work N4.
        Mind sharing these stories with us?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• a person who writes stories that sometimes come true sure sounds town to me lol
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            a person who writes stories that sometimes come true sure sounds town to me lol
            Yea. He's indy at best. I don't think he would've told us that if he was flat out scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              You mean the brilliant "What do you do? What is your role?" over and over again? Everyone ignores those, because it's retarded.
              And they are usually all scum, like you and Friese.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Yea. He's indy at best. I don't think he would've told us that if he was flat out scum.
                Scum post. We need to check you out tonight. I'll be blocking SP again, so one of Ckane or Rack can figure you and Alastair out.

Comment

• Seems a bit too supernatural to be a town power.

Comment

• Agreed with you guys. Don't know what sort of role is that ambiguous and only works a low % of the time
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      Scum post. We need to check you out tonight. I'll be blocking SP again, so one of Ckane or Rack can figure you and Alastair out.
                      srs bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Mind sharing these stories with us?
                        OK.

N2: wrote a story about Walter being tortured. Let him continuously watch this years Jaguars games, commented by Matt Millen and Emmitt Smith with written comments by therealjohnmoss until Walter spilled everything he knows (his alignment, his role and whatever else he might know about the game).
                        N3: I was too busy to write a real story, so I wrote something very short in which I found out lots about other people's alignments. Blue wasn't impressed at all, to say the least.
                        N4: Story about football2ky being killed for being a moron in Regular Show. Didn't work, obviously.

Comment

OK.

N2: wrote a story about Walter being tortured. Let him continuously watch this years Jaguars games, commented by Matt Millen and Emmitt Smith with written comments by therealjohnmoss until Walter spilled everything he knows (his alignment, his role and whatever else he might know about the game).
                          N3: I was too busy to write a real story, so I wrote something very short in which I found out lots about other people's alignments. Blue wasn't impressed at all, to say the least.
                          N4: Story about football2ky being killed for being a moron in Regular Show. Didn't work, obviously.
                          I don't get why N3 and N4 wouldn't work when you requested alignments and a town vig kill. Seems like something that would work.

What's your character name btw?
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            Seems a bit too supernatural to be a town power.
                            Let's cut this short then: the rules say that I can post ingame-PMs, so here's my role PM

You are:

The Writer, Town-Aligned

A young kid getting his feet wet in the horror writing business, you have a particular gift for writing. Such a great gift, in fact, that sometimes your stories come true.

Each Night, you may write a story and send it to me via PM. If fortune is kind, it may come to life, but be careful what you wish for...

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You may communicate with: No one

Comment

• So you've tried to torture Walter when he was outed as town and you've tried to kill football?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                I don't get why N3 and N4 wouldn't work when you requested alignments and a town vig kill. Seems like something that would work.
                                As I said: N3 was a ****ty piece of story, only about 50 words. N1 and N2 were much longer, and blue even said he was disappointed. I have no clue about what happened N4.

What's your character name btw?
                                See above.

Comment

Working...
                                X