Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    So you've tried to torture Walter when he was outed as town
    I wasn't sure back then (and I'm still not entirely convinced).

and you've tried to kill football?
    Tried, but failed.
    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• I don't understand why you would choose to do it when we have outed scum in SP though.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Friese, why did you try to kill Footsy? What was the reasoning behind that?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• unlynch Friese if he didn't just modkill himself

lynch jlash
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Friese, why did you try to kill Footsy? What was the reasoning behind that?
            Because up to that point I simply didn't believe him. He's been throwing around accusations everywhere and has been quite jumpy with his lynch votes, and his claim (RB that can only block people with supernatural powers) sounded very odd. I still think so, but as there has only been one kill N4 I 'll give him the benefit of doubt for now.
            Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
              Because up to that point I simply didn't believe him. He's been throwing around accusations everywhere and has been quite jumpy with his lynch votes, and his claim (RB that can only block people with supernatural powers) sounded very odd. I still think so, but as there has only been one kill N4 I 'll give him the benefit of doubt for now.
              If you're not lynched today, write something simple like SP not being able to vote in the next day phase
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Vote Count

Alastair - 5 - rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve, Ckane138, Alastair

Friese - 3 - bcb1213, jepg, football2ky

Jepg - 1 - Centurion

JLash - 1 - bcb1213

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  unlynch Friese if he didn't just modkill himself

lynch jlash
                  Oh jeez now you're gonna follow footy?

Comment

• And again, wouldn't you having the ability to make your stories come to life be a supernatural power? Are there other townies out there with supernatural powers? I would doubt it.

Comment

• Hey Jlash what happned to you night 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        And again, wouldn't you having the ability to make your stories come to life be a supernatural power? Are there other townies out there with supernatural powers? I would doubt it.
                        My power of deduction is scarily impressive and mystical at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          Hey Jlash what happned to you night 3?
                          I've said it a few times already, but I like you so here it goes one more time. I got redirected into Ckane. He was protected (by the blind redirector) and I was then sent to another target. I didn't say this before, but my original target was jepg, because I wasn't sure whether to believe his claim on whether he was a stay at home player. The guy I was ultimately redirected to, I'm not sure it's worth saying right now, but I know they are hiding what happened that night. Problem is I don't know if they are hiding it because of good or bad reasons.

Comment

My power of deduction is scarily impressive and mystical at times.
                            rimshot.meme

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              I've said it a few times already, but I like you so here it goes one more time. I got redirected into Ckane. He was protected (by the blind redirector) and I was then sent to another target. I didn't say this before, but my original target was jepg, because I wasn't sure whether to believe his claim on whether he was a stay at home player. The guy I was ultimately redirected to, I'm not sure it's worth saying right now, but I know they are hiding what happened that night. Problem is I don't know if they are hiding it because of good or bad reasons.
                              Well that isn't very nice.

Always bad.

Wonder what would have happened if Centurion had redirected you into the guy who initially redirected you.

Comment

Well that isn't very nice.

Always bad.

Wonder what would have happened if Centurion had redirected you into the guy who initially redirected you.
                                Haha, that's a great question.

Comment

Working...
                                X