Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    I've said it a few times already, but I like you so here it goes one more time. I got redirected into Ckane. He was protected (by the blind redirector) and I was then sent to another target. I didn't say this before, but my original target was jepg, because I wasn't sure whether to believe his claim on whether he was a stay at home player. The guy I was ultimately redirected to, I'm not sure it's worth saying right now, but I know they are hiding what happened that night. Problem is I don't know if they are hiding it because of good or bad reasons.
    Why not say it?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Why not say it?
      Because what if the person is a gift giver? Then I've just outed him. There's a number of reasons he could be hiding what he was doing, both good and bad.

Comment

Because what if the person is a gift giver? Then I've just outed him. There's a number of reasons he could be hiding what he was doing, both good and bad.
        There is only like 3 people it can be anyway.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
          There is only like 3 people it can be anyway.
          Yea, which 3 do you think those are?

Comment

Yea, which 3 do you think those are?
            MD4L, IR and Walter are only 3 who haven't revealed their roles yet I believe in a way to discourage you from thinking they could be the gift giver.

Comment

MD4L, IR and Walter are only 3 who haven't revealed their roles yet I believe in a way to discourage you from thinking they could be the gift giver.
              It's none of them, that's the thing. We know what this person does, but I know they do something else. See what I'm saying? Night 3, it was still fairly early in the game I didn't want to jump the gun and out someone and take a shot at ruining a townies role because their known ability is proven.

On the other hand, I obviously thought that maybe the "original" ability was that of a scum mate, and they were using that as a cloak to gain town confidence while they did whatever it is they due. And I'm pretty sure they aren't a killer.

Comment

It's none of them, that's the thing. We know what this person does, but I know they do something else. See what I'm saying? Night 3, it was still fairly early in the game I didn't want to jump the gun and out someone and take a shot at ruining a townies role because their known ability is proven.

On the other hand, I obviously thought that maybe the "original" ability was that of a scum mate, and they were using that as a cloak to gain town confidence while they did whatever it is they due. And I'm pretty sure they aren't a killer.
                Do*. Sorry, I have baby on the brain.

Comment

So someone has lied about their role? I'm fine with you exposing them.

Comment

So someone has lied about their role? I'm fine with you exposing them.
                    No, it's not a total given they've lied about their role though. That's my point. Because what he says he does, is proven. Proven.

Comment

• Unlynch Alistar; Lynch Friese

For some reason I don't quite buy the ambiguous role with no successful results so far.

Comment

No, it's not a total given they've lied about their role though. That's my point. Because what he says he does, is proven. Proven.
                        Interesting, the only people I can think of who has proven that they are what they say (or a role very close to it) is CKane (who it can't be), Centurion (also guess it can't be), bcb1213 and Andy Q.

Probably bcb then.

Comment

Interesting, the only people I can think of who has proven that they are what they say (or a role very close to it) is CKane (who it can't be), Centurion (also guess it can't be), bcb1213 and Andy Q.

Probably bcb then.
                          Before I go any further. What do you think about Friese?

Comment

Before I go any further. What do you think about Friese?
                            I don't like what he has claimed to do - he generally seems too logical. If he was actually writing stories which may come true I'd imagine he'd try to find out information about the players in the game (so and so was roleblocked this night etc.) rather than marrying or torturing people which would mean nothing really in terms of Mafia. His choice of targets doesn't seem correct either - doubt anyone would really plump for those targets - plus we've already had a member of a scum faction claim to target corycurren. Not entirely sure on the ability either - seems kind of like Blue's role of Dreamer in Swag's Mafia w9th the vagueness, but it isn't really how I operate my role is described in very humanistic terms.

Comment

• Vote Count

Alastair - 4 - rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve, Alastair

Friese - 4 - bcb1213, jepg, football2ky, Ckane

Jepg - 1 - Centurion

JLash - 1 - bcb1213

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                Vote Count

Alastair - 4 - rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve, Alastair

Friese - 4 - bcb1213, jepg, football2ky, Ckane

Jepg - 1 - Centurion

JLash - 1 - bcb1213

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                                bcb is on two people.

Comment

Working...
                                X