Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Friese View Post
    Let's cut this short then: the rules say that I can post ingame-PMs, so here's my role PM
    So why isn't your story "All the scum die" every night?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Speaking of Daniel. Did he ever claim anything. I probably forgot. Damn two games at once
      Just a target. My role has been put out there enough to be figured out by this point, I think.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        So why isn't your story "All the scum die" every night?
        Cause that's boring. Monk and Cory married? 10/10.
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

        I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jepg View Post
          Anything you want to say about what JLash has been saying?
          Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Speaking of Daniel. Did he ever claim anything. I probably forgot. Damn two games at once
          I'll take that as a no then.
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            So why isn't your story "All the scum die" every night?
            Mine would be "all the scum die then Ckane wins gets a million dollars and nails Scarlett Johansson."

            I'd just send that in every night until it worked.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              Just a target. My role has been put out there enough to be figured out by this point, I think.
              Okie Dokie
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                I'll take that as a no then.
                I'm not sure what you want me to say?
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  I'm not sure what you want me to say?
                  Preferably I'd like you to say or agree to the statement - "JLash nor anyone else targeted me Night 3 to my knowledge." Or you can make it about every night so far if you wish.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    Mine would be "all the scum die then Ckane wins gets a million dollars and nails Scarlett Johansson."

                    I'd just send that in every night until it worked.
                    That's actually why I'm leaning towards not believing him. If that's really his ability, he's squandered it beyond belief by saying Monk and Cory marry.

                    So either he's lying and is scum, or he's doing completely useless things with his ability. Am I reading that wrong?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      Preferably I'd like you to say or agree to the statement - "JLash nor anyone else targeted me Night 3 to my knowledge." Or you can make it about every night so far if you wish.
                      Oh. No one targeted me night three to my knowledge or night four. Onlynight iI got anything was when I got messed with nighttwo. Otherwise no PMs like I said. I did tell blue not to worry about sending me PMs if I was successful cause I know it's ****ry to be a mod in a bigger game and send those out
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                      Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                      Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                      Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                      Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        That's actually why I'm leaning towards not believing him. If that's really his ability, he's squandered it beyond belief by saying Monk and Cory marry.

                        So either he's lying and is scum, or he's doing completely useless things with his ability. Am I reading that wrong?
                        I have a feeling that's actually his role but maybe not alignment. Could be the house thing in the last write up
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                        Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                        Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                        Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                        Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                        Comment


                        • I think you've got correctly, Daniel.

                          If friese turns up as town, he's probably LVP.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            That's actually why I'm leaning towards not believing him. If that's really his ability, he's squandered it beyond belief by saying Monk and Cory marry.

                            So either he's lying and is scum, or he's doing completely useless things with his ability. Am I reading that wrong?
                            Yeah, worst-case scenario he's completely useless town
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

                            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                            Comment


                            • Alright. Lynch Friese then.

                              Comment


                              • I just noticed the "SUCK IT NECKBEARD" in the first post.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X