Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
    Let's cut this short then: the rules say that I can post ingame-PMs, so here's my role PM
    So why isn't your story "All the scum die" every night?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Speaking of Daniel. Did he ever claim anything. I probably forgot. Damn two games at once
      Just a target. My role has been put out there enough to be figured out by this point, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Cause that's boring. Monk and Cory married? 10/10.
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
          Anything you want to say about what JLash has been saying?
          Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Speaking of Daniel. Did he ever claim anything. I probably forgot. Damn two games at once
          I'll take that as a no then.
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Mine would be "all the scum die then Ckane wins gets a million dollars and nails Scarlett Johansson."

I'd just send that in every night until it worked.

Comment

Just a target. My role has been put out there enough to be figured out by this point, I think.
              Okie Dokie
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

I'll take that as a no then.
                I'm not sure what you want me to say?
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  I'm not sure what you want me to say?
                  Preferably I'd like you to say or agree to the statement - "JLash nor anyone else targeted me Night 3 to my knowledge." Or you can make it about every night so far if you wish.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    Mine would be "all the scum die then Ckane wins gets a million dollars and nails Scarlett Johansson."

I'd just send that in every night until it worked.
                    That's actually why I'm leaning towards not believing him. If that's really his ability, he's squandered it beyond belief by saying Monk and Cory marry.

So either he's lying and is scum, or he's doing completely useless things with his ability. Am I reading that wrong?

Comment

Preferably I'd like you to say or agree to the statement - "JLash nor anyone else targeted me Night 3 to my knowledge." Or you can make it about every night so far if you wish.
                      Oh. No one targeted me night three to my knowledge or night four. Onlynight iI got anything was when I got messed with nighttwo. Otherwise no PMs like I said. I did tell blue not to worry about sending me PMs if I was successful cause I know it's ****ry to be a mod in a bigger game and send those out

Comment

That's actually why I'm leaning towards not believing him. If that's really his ability, he's squandered it beyond belief by saying Monk and Cory marry.

So either he's lying and is scum, or he's doing completely useless things with his ability. Am I reading that wrong?
                        I have a feeling that's actually his role but maybe not alignment. Could be the house thing in the last write up

Comment

• I think you've got correctly, Daniel.

If friese turns up as town, he's probably LVP.

Comment

Yeah, worst-case scenario he's completely useless town
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Alright. Lynch Friese then.

Comment

• I just noticed the "SUCK IT NECKBEARD" in the first post.

Comment

Working...
                                X