• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

Alastair - 4 - rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve, Alastair

Friese - 6 - jepg, football2ky, Ckane, JLash, Daniel

Jepg - 1 - Centurion

JLash - 1 - bcb1213

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not believing Friese here. This is a pretty easy claim to fake and he's also been using it terribly if it was real. Pretty good lynch from a risk/reward aspect so I'm going to Unlynch Alastair and Lynch Friese. I also don't think it's unlikely that Blue gave scum the WC and a few role names to use for fake claims especially since there's no rule against posting role PM's.This just seems like a weird role to me and while I would expect some different stuff from Blue, this just seems like a weird one especially considering the fact that it's failed.

Comment

• Unlynch jepg

Lynch Friese

I'll take the role of Thor in this one.
        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Pierre Garcon is one of the most underrated WRs in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Pierre Garcon is one of the most underrated WRs in the NFL.
            Lynch him then.

Comment

• Wrong thread haha.

Comment

• It's all good, spiced it up.

On a side note, where the fuke is Blue?

Comment

• Vote Count

Alastair - 3 - rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve

Friese - 8 - jepg, football2ky, Ckane, JLash, Daniel, Rack, Centurion

JLash - 1 - bcb1213

Friese has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

Blue is right

Comment

• Ckane you here?
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Day 5

Even though fall is turning to winter, it seems the days are getting longer. After much discussion, Alastair is chosen to die.

But, no matter how many people surround him, Alastair shows remarkably little concern.

“Dude, what’s going on? Why can’t we lynch you?”

Alastair shrugs. Frustrated, Town looks for another target for their rage, and settle on Friese.

“Him! Kill the dirty foreigner!”

Friese is somewhat distracted, being that he’s still on a different time zone from everyone else. Still, he makes an attempt to defend himself from the accusations.

“No, don’t kill me! I just tell stories that sometimes come true. Except, well, none of them have so far and honestly I haven’t tried that hard sometimes.”

Sadly, Town isn’t buying this story. They get the noose out, and Friese hangs as Night falls.

Friese is dead. He was The Writer, Independent.

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to send me your PMs. If you do not wish to use an ability, let me know.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Sup
                          Stick round.
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Send it in ckane. ASAP. You got little time

Comment

• Walter is town

Comment

• Usually a lying indy is a bad indy but who the **** knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X