No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how some of you fall silent in the face of this. Ragnarok never misses an opportunity to boast about his wins, and by his own admission always goes through Day 1 in the same fashion. He goes to this other forum to play in the Mafia God game or whatever, needless to say since he was voted as our representative the perception of him here is at an all-time high. So why change an effective strategy at this point? Why lynch someone like Cory off sarcasm, which is pretty much his personality? ... Then his explanation is "I want to shake things up" -- Okay. So you're setting the ground for after this turns out miserably to go "Man, I'm super-duper sorry guys! I'll go back to how I used to be" and get a clean slate because you're Ragnarok. You know you're not in any real danger, just like InjuredReserve. You act with impunity and lack of consideration for consequences because you know everyone does not want to be the one that goes against you.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Sorry IR, you're the only other person besides me that it is applicable to.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Sorry IR, you're the only other person besides me that it is applicable to.
        No worries. It is impossible to slander my character seeing as I have none.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          I'm just upset that Rags has outgrown his giant banana and is now just acting like an entitled prick

You used to be fun, Rags
          I...I...what's happening to me...

Comment

• See look. Didn't work, already using his out.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

I don't know how some of you fall silent in the face of this. Ragnarok never misses an opportunity to boast about his wins, and by his own admission always goes through Day 1 in the same fashion. He goes to this other forum to play in the Mafia God game or whatever, needless to say since he was voted as our representative the perception of him here is at an all-time high. So why change an effective strategy at this point? Why lynch someone like Cory off sarcasm, which is pretty much his personality? ... Then his explanation is "I want to shake things up" -- Okay. So you're setting the ground for after this turns out miserably to go "Man, I'm super-duper sorry guys! I'll go back to how I used to be" and get a clean slate because you're Ragnarok. You know you're not in any real danger, just like InjuredReserve. You act with impunity and lack of consideration for consequences because you know everyone does not want to be the one that goes against you.
              This is the most in depth post I've seen you make in a while. I do want to bring some of the stuff from over there to here, they have some interesting strategies.

Comment

See look. Didn't work, already using his out.
                Nah, I stand by trying some new stuff.

Comment

• I stand by you not being a villager, and if you are the implicit aura of condescension limits your potential to be useful.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I stand by you not being a villager, and if you are the implicit aura of condescension limits your potential to be useful.
                    Without commenting on this point at all, I just have to say that it the imagery and beauty of that writing was vivid. Interesting to see old school Swag.

Comment

I stand by you not being a villager, and if you are the implicit aura of condescension limits your potential to be useful.
                      Hahaha good thing that's not my aura.

Comment

• So what is it about Cory being buddy-buddy that is inherently scummy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          So what is it about Cory being buddy-buddy that is inherently scummy?
                          I think the theory is that a scum player might try to make friends early in a game in order to gain unsuspecting town allies.

Comment

He's usually a dick.

joking of course
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              Hahaha good thing that's not my aura.
                              Now you're doing exactly what you accused Cory of. Lack of seriousness, after just making a joke about Cory's displeasure of what you're pretending to be.

Why's cool for you, but not for Cory? Why not hop on his posts and make it hot for he?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

One of the tells they look for is people trying to make 'friends' within the game. Maybe more allies than friends. This way they feel that people are less likely to vote for them later. Being as we have very low key days comparatively, it's harder for anything like that to stand out. Cory's tone came across that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X