Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Now you're doing exactly what you accused Cory of. Lack of seriousness, after just making a joke about Cory's displeasure of what you're pretending to be.

Why's cool for you, but not for Cory? Why not hop on his posts and make it hot for he?
    That was secondary to the main point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      One of the tells they look for is people trying to make 'friends' within the game. Maybe more allies than friends. This way they feel that people are less likely to vote for them later. Being as we have very low key days comparatively, it's harder for anything like that to stand out. Cory's tone came across that way.
      To be fair there are a ton of scum tells which people on those sites have discovered. Just usually all the townies in our games do them too...
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• So it's only applicable when it benefits you.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
          To be fair there are a ton of scum tells which people on those sites have discovered. Just usually all the townies in our games do them too...
          Yep. So I want to try and throw some one them out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
            I think the theory is that a scum player might try to make friends early in a game in order to gain unsuspecting town allies.
            Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            One of the tells they look for is people trying to make 'friends' within the game. Maybe more allies than friends. This way they feel that people are less likely to vote for them later. Being as we have very low key days comparatively, it's harder for anything like that to stand out. Cory's tone came across that way.
            This is what I was thinking, though I'm not sure I agree with it. With a few exceptions, it doesn't seem to me as if trying to make these casual alliances is really a common tactic for scum players here.

That being said, Cory seemingly wasn't so outgoing in Arkham and he was Town, so I guess I can't rule it out. Has anybody played with him before in a game he did it?

Comment

• So you knowingly did it despite realizing its effectiveness is next to zero. Who chose you to represent this forum again?
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

So it's only applicable when it benefits you.
                Not necessarily. Do you not think it's advantageous to throw out some new tactics?

Comment

So you knowingly did it despite realizing its effectiveness is next to zero. Who chose you to represent this forum again?
                  Another of the tactics is doing something like this to see what type of reactions you get. So I wouldn't call the effectiveness next to zero.

Comment

• Really the only thing positive I have to say right now is I was very demeaning and passive aggressive, but you didn't take the bait and flip it on me.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Another of the tactics is doing something like this to see what type of reactions you get. So I wouldn't call the effectiveness next to zero.
                      But your aura isn't condescension.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

But your aura isn't condescension.
                        I'm glad you agree.

Comment

• Whatever, no one is going to lynch you despite you sporting the cement shoes in a sea of hypocrisy.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Hey guys, I heard Blue was going to run a game after we're done talking about how to Mafia.
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Vote Count

No Lynch - 3 - Alastair, Friese, Centurion

Monk - 1 - Football2ky

jepg - 1 - PR

football2ky - 1 - MD4L

Ckane - 2 - Jepg, SanchoPanza

Swag Dynasty - 2 - bcb1213

Ragnarok - 2 - Uslydevilu, Swag Dynasty

Corycurren - 1 - Ragnarok

Centurion - 1 - Corycurren

With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Lynch Ragnarok. Unless somebody put a gun to your head or threatened to kill your family if you changed your entire outlook on the game, I don't see how a new scenario convinced you to abandon everything you've done for so long just like that. I'm quite certain that there's been other situations where you could have lynched somebody over a decent case in the past, and you refrained. That's fine in itself, but lynching somebody so early into the game over saying hi? Seems sketchy to me, and you happen to have a plausible excuse in that you've seen how mafia is played outside of here.

Is it possible that you genuinely want to try something new? Sure. But if I had to pick between you had a sudden epiphany, and you gambling that you can get away with doing this as scum due to your reputation...well, you can see where my vote is.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Whatever, no one is going to lynch you despite you sporting the cement shoes in a sea of hypocrisy.
                                The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X