No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like if Footsy was being truthful about this, he wouldn't be going through all of these theatrics
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
      I feel like if Footsy was being truthful about this, he wouldn't be going through all of these theatrics
      But maybe that's why I am doing it? Maybe that is what I want you to think. But then why did I just say that?

WIFOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

• back to dead
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          But maybe that's why I am doing it? Maybe that is what I want you to think. But then why did I just say that?

WIFOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          I don't care what you want me to think. You're either being truthful or you're not, and we'll find out as soon as Blue returns. I don't understand the point of trolling the thread right now outside of you being bored
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't care what you want me to think. You're either being truthful or you're not, and we'll find out as soon as Blue returns. I don't understand the point of trolling the thread right now outside of you being bored
            WC.

I can't believe town is lynching me again. This is excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              If town wins, Footsy just basically guaranteed himself MVP. That was brilliant.
              Thanks Cent! Hopefully town will win, and I can snatch up that MVP!
              Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              Good job footsy. Impressive job by fooling people who wanted you dead for no reason.
              Thanks MD4L. It's crazy how things work out.
              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              good job football, even if that was a weird turn of events. now who else is scum.
              It was a wacky turn, wasn't it?
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Provided he doesn't come back...

I'm somewhat sorry to Alastair and Centurion because I don't know whether a lynch would have killed him or if there was something unblockable about Football... But Football, I'm sorry for today, and I don't know whether I should admire your stubborness or be filled with glee that you outsmarted mostly everyone because it seems like this was likely your plan with that claim, as you had all the opportunities to come in and say otherwise, but you showed up right when you had sufficient votes.

Either way, good job.
              Thank you SwAg. I really appreciate this.

Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
              That was awesome. Nice job.
              Wasn't it? I had them all fooled.

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
              I've got to run to trivia, so I won't be on until later. For now, I'm just going to say I told you so.
              You were so right.

Originally posted by Friese View Post
              Nice way to go, footy.
              Thanks Friese!

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              Nice job by Footsy taking out Clov. As for IR and everyone else claiming they were right, we don't know if Clov could've been lynched or if Footsy's ability was just that strong. Either way, I still trust Swag. But I've got my eye on someone else that's piqued my interest. I wanna see what happens next day to see what to do about it though.
              Thanks man! Clov was lynchable though. Good job on you still trusting SwAg. You have played a good game.

Comment

• On Day 312 of the 2013 calendar year, boredom consumed Football2ky
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  I wouldn't mind a minor investigator taking a look at Andy.Q as he seemed to avoid this thread totally.
                  Someone looking at corycurren, IR, Centurion and CKane would be nice as well.
                  Here's the post Jepg is talking about. Listed 4 others in addition to Cory
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Vote Count

football2ky - 9 - Daniel, Alastair, Walter, rack, MD4L, Centurion, Jepg, Ckane

Daniel - 1 - football2ky

football2ky has been lynched! Writeup incoming...
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Day 1

The first day is remarkably quiet. One would think, given the grisly remains of Town’s protector strewn about Main Street, that there would be some discussion. And, after a time, there is a bit. Mostly of the mud-slinging variety. Accusations are made, defenses are made, cases are made. None prove satisfactory enough for the masses.

As Night draws closer, everyone becomes more wary. A wave of fear pulses through the Townspeople. A murder has been committed, and someone must pay. Even if that person is, in the end, just a scapegoat.

One by one, the people find their fear directed towards Ragnarok. Some indescribable force drives them to turn and face him. It is unclear who is the first to put hands on him, who puts the noose around his neck, who ties it to the tree. What is known is that they all stayed behind, they all watched as he struggled for breath, all witnessed the life draining out of him, and all are complicit in his death. That, and when it is all over, none of them know why they did it.

Ragnarok is dead. He was The Tarot Master, Town-Aligned.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send me your PMs. If you do not wish to use your ability tonight, send me a PM saying so.
                      On second thought, this may have been Slender's kill
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Here's the post Jepg is talking about. Listed 4 others in addition to Cory
                        Those were different sentences and unrelated points firstly. It's why I specified a minor investigator for Andy.Q.

Plus if you're accusing me of being Creepypasta - I would have to have led the lynch movement on 2/3 of my (assuming that is all of them) teammates.
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Day 6

Town is concerned by the events of the previous, short Night. What forces are they dealing with here? Why have they not revealed themselves before now?

“Well, I couldn’t do anything last Night because that guy with the glowing eyes blocked me”

“Yeah, me too. Guess it happened to everyone?”

One, solitary figure watches these events with amusement. He didn’t think it would be this easy. Wordlessly, he raises a hand and points at the fool who has made a terrible, terrible mistake. Everyone knows immediately what this means: there is something wrong with this individual.

Football2ky knows he’s been caught. He snarls and hisses at the approaching crowd, but for the most part they are unimpressed. It takes more effort than usual to apprehend him and slip the noose about his neck, but they finally manage it. It takes a long time for him to do, longer than usual, and afterwards he is drawn and quartered, the pieces scattered in different places about Town and the head buried upside down at a crossroads, as is the custom.

Football2ky is dead. He was The Rake, Creepypasta-Aligned.

It is now Night 6. You have 24 hours to send me your PMs. If you do not wish to use an ability, let me know.
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Was completely right Day 2.
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Well I'm happy that worked out. Was actually a little worried about it. I'm sure jlash is happier than I
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Wow, thought the Rake would be with Slender. But anyway, good news because the troll is dead!
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X