Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    We pretty much have some kind of investigation on everyone except you, me and Alistair I think. Hopefully that has changed.

The building may have been created by Friese or inserted into the writeups by him. Not definite, but a strong possibility.

I'd assume we have some kind of cult though or that there is some investigation immunity.
    Well PR was a recruiter, do we think there were 2 in this game? And I'd hope by bashing SP's head in, I shouldn't need an investigation at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Well PR was a recruiter, do we think there were 2 in this game? And I'd hope by bashing SP's head in, I shouldn't need an investigation at this point.
      He didn't recruit every night though did he?
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Good work, JLash.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
        Oh and just so everyone knows no one lynch Daniel
        Anyone that does would be giving themselves away as scum. I think I'm down to three votes now. Maybe two.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
          He didn't recruit every night though did he?
          Well he didn't night 1 for whatever reason. Then got me, and I think he tried night 3 but failed for whatever reason. Can't remember if he was blocked or his ability just failed.

Comment

• And I'm heading out to dinner. Should be back later tonight. I doubt it'll get too busy in here.

Comment

Well he didn't night 1 for whatever reason. Then got me, and I think he tried night 3 but failed for whatever reason. Can't remember if he was blocked or his ability just failed.
              Oh - if we was the recruiter then we should hopefully be close to winning then.

May have to lynch CKane to end the game.

Comment

You still might as pr was slender. Not creepy. We found town, I think,, last night
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• IR can't win with me. Lynch IR

Comment

• Lynch IR then

Comment

• Considered and mall autistic back rack

Ps I know this makes no sense. Don't ask
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Vote Count

InjuredReserve - 2 - rack, Jepg

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

Comment

• I have been getting abused at work for days so I don't have time to launch any kind of argument here.

Good job to whoever bastardized your result. I know you will lynch me despite logic and prior results dictating that I can't be either slender or creepypasta. I was the biggest proponent of going after Slenderman. Those who had me on scum lists said it would be creepypasta if I was.
                          Well the creepypasta GF just died so not sure why I would be suspected on that anymore.

So what are you suggesting I am?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            I have been getting abused at work for days so I don't have time to launch any kind of argument here.

Good job to whoever bastardized your result. I know you will lynch me despite logic and prior results dictating that I can't be either slender or creepypasta. I was the biggest proponent of going after Slenderman. Those who had me on scum lists said it would be creepypasta if I was.
                            Well the creepypasta GF just died so not sure why I would be suspected on that anymore.

So what are you suggesting I am?
                            1. We don't know whether SP was bulletproof - he could have simply been lynch proof.
                            2. You could be in a tertiary faction or independent - no need to be Creepypasta
                            3. CKane said you were town - but rack's result seems more believable as we know he is town and his result seems less likely to be messed with

Comment

• I couldn't be independent according to Rack. Independents win with town. He is accusing me of being scum.

His result flies in the face of the logic right now. It goes against a town result and my play which doesn't lend itself to either faction in my opinion.

Comment

• Of course ckane and IR could be aligned

Comment

Working...
                                X