No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to change how things work, why are you so reliant on the idea people will not lynch you because you're you?

This is enough to make me drink.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

No Lynch - 3 - Alastair, Friese, Centurion

Monk - 1 - Football2ky

jepg - 1 - PR

football2ky - 1 - MD4L

Ckane - 2 - Jepg, SanchoPanza

Swag Dynasty - 2 - bcb1213

Ragnarok - 3 - Uslydevilu, Swag Dynasty, Clovdyx

Corycurren - 1 - Ragnarok

Centurion - 1 - Corycurren

With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        If you want to change how things work, why are you so reliant on the idea people will not lynch you because you're you?

Is this to Rags or me?

Comment

• Coward, I'll ignore your blatant wolviness if you vote for Ragnarok.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Is this to Rags or me?
            Don't mind me.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Lynch Ragnarok. Unless somebody put a gun to your head or threatened to kill your family if you changed your entire outlook on the game, I don't see how a new scenario convinced you to abandon everything you've done for so long just like that. I'm quite certain that there's been other situations where you could have lynched somebody over a decent case in the past, and you refrained. That's fine in itself, but lynching somebody so early into the game over saying hi? Seems sketchy to me, and you happen to have a plausible excuse in that you've seen how mafia is played outside of here.

Is it possible that you genuinely want to try something new? Sure. But if I had to pick between you had a sudden epiphany, and you gambling that you can get away with doing this as scum due to your reputation...well, you can see where my vote is.
              I agree with this, but I also keep wondering if he's trying to get lynched, and If he is why? Is that a stupid thing to wonder?

Comment

If you want to change how things work, why are you so reliant on the idea people will not lynch you because you're you?

I never said I was reliant on it. That was your statement.

And I am drinking. Mmm

Comment

• Yet if anyone else responded like this, they would have 10 votes on them.

Oh, and you don't have to say you're reliant to make it true. It is.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• I'm gonna start lynching people who aren't talking

unlynch scum Dynasty

lynch scum puppets
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• You have a long list.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

No Lynch - 3 - Alastair, Friese, Centurion

Monk - 1 - Football2ky

jepg - 1 - PR

football2ky - 1 - MD4L

Ckane - 2 - Jepg, SanchoPanza

SickPuppets - 2 - bcb1213

Ragnarok - 3 - Uslydevilu, Swag Dynasty, Clovdyx

Corycurren - 1 - Ragnarok

Centurion - 1 - Corycurren

With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!

Blue is right

Comment

• Just a reminder that you have 2 hours and 30 minutes to come to a decision on today's lynch.

Blue is right

Comment

• What happens at the limit?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Yet if anyone else responded like this, they would have 10 votes on them.

Oh, and you don't have to say you're reliant to make it true. It is.
                              So basically...you're saying I can get away with shaking things up a bit as opposed to doing the status quo every time?

Comment

What happens at the limit?
                                I dunno.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X