Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 7

It doesn’t take Town long to come to a decision on this, the seventh Day of the time of troubles.

“I found out that InjuredReserve can’t win with me, and I’m totes Town”

Everyone turns to IR, who cries out that there’s been foul play. No one listens. Town finds hanging to be less than effective given the nature of the victim, so instead they grind him into dust and scatter him to the four winds.

InjuredReserve is dead. He was The Skin Taker, Creepypasta-Aligned.

As IR perishes, a comforting feeling passes over the Town. Everyone feels relaxed and reassured. Somehow, some way, they know that the danger has passed…at least, for now.

Congratulations to the remaining Town for winning Creepypasta Mafia. Writeups, roles, and Night log will be up Monday night.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Haha nice, no need for the postmaster again
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Huh. Well what do you know?

I was the gift giver, btw, for those who didn't figure that out yet.

Comment

• Good work everyone.

Really liked the game Blue.

Led initial lynch movements on IR, football and SP and called for cory to be investigated and you guys didn't even bother to think of killing me? How disrespectful can you get?

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Huh. Well what do you know?

I was the gift giver, btw, for those who didn't figure that out yet.
          I'm guessing you didn't know what they did as you seemed to be questioning Andy pretty hard.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Haha nice, no need for the postmaster again
          Worst. Code. Ever.
          Originally posted by JoeLegend
          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
            I'm guessing you didn't know what they did as you seemed to be questioning Andy pretty hard.
            No, I knew what they did, I was just suspicious of him after something he said Night 1, so I wanted to see if I could catch him in a lie, hence the questioning.
            This was definitely not my best game.

I'm also ashamed of how long it took me to realize that he can't post in the day.

Comment

• Really just underwhelming play from Creepypasta and bad luck for Slender/Indies. Town shouldn't have won that easily with the roles scum had.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Haha nice, no need for the postmaster again
                I did all that work for nothing

Btw high five to Andy he did an awesome job. I think we had scum fooled cause I never got ****ed with
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

Btw high five to Andy he did an awesome job. I think we had scum fooled cause I never got ****ed with
                  Not entirely true. They tried.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

Haha yeah seriously. I was looking forward to you and Rack secretly clearing everyone in the thread with our code
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Really just underwhelming play from Creepypasta and bad luck for Slender/Indies. Town shouldn't have won that easily with the roles scum had.
                      You can spend as much time and energy balancing a game as you want, it always ends up skewed one way or another. Just one of those things.

Good game, Blue. I was surprised by how much fun it was (I know nothing of creepypastas).

Comment

• Nice, I finished off the game.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Really just underwhelming play from Creepypasta and bad luck for Slender/Indies. Town shouldn't have won that easily with the roles scum had.
                        I thought scum was gonna be really OP when I saw how many investigators we had. Although obviously footsy wasn't really town or anything. It definitely seemed like this was an easier win than I was expecting. Good game though.

Comment

• Good job guys. Been brutalized at work since this game started. Wasnt trying to lie low. Could hide myself as other peoples alignments each night, but was so busy I didn't get my PM in. I popped in earlier in the day and thought I would have time to get right back in and post it. Then didn't have a chance.

Comment

• Thanks for the hard work blue. It was a good time.

Ps if you didn't know I was the role comparer and Andy gave the double vote
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• What did MD4L do, I wonder. I motivated him for the entire game when I got redirected away from Ckane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                What did MD4L do, I wonder. I motivated him for the entire game when I got redirected away from Ckane.
                                Watcher.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X