No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since there were those still wondering at the end, I built the pyramid. Had to do this to earn my scum block. I also couldn't be targeted at night while I went to build it.

Was also a martyr. Could kill anyone if I was lynched

Great game, Blue. Really enjoyed my role
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Can't wait for Blue to tell me how bad at Mafia I am again
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        Can't wait for Blue to tell me how bad at Mafia I am again
        What roles did you guys have?
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• But for real, loved my role, just a bummer that I couldn't use it effectively as I was forced to clear Football early when I could have postponed my lynch for several days otherwise and severely messed with town.

Things go the way the way they go, I guess. Thanks for modding Blue.
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
            What roles did you guys have?
            I was a scum JOAT. I was the reason football killed Clov when he got lynched and the reason Rags got killed Day 1. I had a few other abilities that were awesome that I didn't get to use because I could only use one ability each mixed day/night phase and I had used the ability that would've saved me on Footy the day beforehand.

Comment

• #AlwaysScum

lolc
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I was a scum JOAT. I was the reason football killed Clov when he got lynched and the reason Rags got killed Day 1. I had a few other abilities that were awesome that I didn't get to use because I could only use one ability each mixed day/night phase and I had used the ability that would've saved me on Footy the day beforehand.
                Was kind of curious what had happened on football's lynch day. As I pointed out afterwards it did seem a bit weird. Good play I suppose - kind of curious who Blue gives scum MVP to then.

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                #AlwaysScum

lolc
                I went after him in your honour.

Comment

• Blue, did you like the in thread ability switch?
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Our scumchat was originally "bloochat.com/irscumnoway" but due to RS conflicts we had to change it to "bloochat.com/blowmejepg"

Truths

Comment

• It does.

:-) luv ya IR
                      sigpic
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Our scumchat was originally "bloochat.com/irscumnoway" but due to RS conflicts we had to change it to "bloochat.com/blowmejepg"

Truths
                        lololol

So Peggers is your British PR, then?
                        sigpic

Comment

Our scumchat was originally "bloochat.com/irscumnoway" but due to RS conflicts we had to change it to "bloochat.com/blowmejepg"

Truths

Did it suck when I basically attacked your scum faction all game.

Comment

Good play I suppose
                            I wasn't all that sure I had a choice. It did clear him for a couple phases until he outed himself. It was either that or let him die.

Not really sure what the play was there, really.

Comment

Did she suck when I basically attacked your scum faction all game.
                              Did she?
                              sigpic

Comment

Did it suck when I basically attacked your scum faction all game.
                                I pushed for you to be killed based on reads alone early, but after I died Footsy started running the show and I lost interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X