Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    So Peggers is your British PR, then?
    The difference is that I respect jepg's Mafia play.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• When he isn't doing weird Sancho things, I suppose.
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        I wasn't all that sure I had a choice. It did clear him for a couple phases until he outed himself. It was either that or let him die.

Not really sure what the play was there, really.
        Was kind of curious why you killed Clov - could have always tried to get rid of someone else. Though that would have obviously been more risky.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

I pushed for you to be killed based on reads alone early, but after I died Footsy started running the show and I lost interest.
          Your gif when Footsy was trolling for no reason was quite amusing
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
            Was kind of curious why you killed Clov - could have always tried to get rid of someone else. Though that would have obviously been more risky.
            Needed to make Footsy seem town, as I thought he'd be our biggest liability down the line. I also had assumed Clov to be the SK incorrectly - bit us later that we needed to co-operate with the cult group in order to combat a very large and role-heavy town.

Comment

• My game certainly wasn't perfect, but I don't know if I could have played it all that much better. I'm sure Blue will tell me I did a bunch of things wrong (ala DaS), but it was just sort of a bad situation around the time Footsy was about to get lynched for being Footsy.

Comment

Needed to make Footsy seem town, as I thought he'd be our biggest liability down the line. I also had assumed Clov to be the SK incorrectly - bit us later that we needed to co-operate with the cult group in order to combat a very large and role-heavy town.
                I suppose probably would have made the same call. Would have been an interesting game if you'd tried to make football appear GF and killed CKane for example.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                My game certainly wasn't perfect, but I don't know if I could have played it all that much better. I'm sure Blue will tell me I did a bunch of things wrong (ala DaS), but it was just sort of a bad situation around the time Footsy was about to get lynched for being Footsy.
                I always seem to screw badly with you in Blue games...

And the footsy lynch had thinking behind it.

Comment

• I hit scum with my first three targets. You guys really sold yourself out on the switch to get rags killed Day one push
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Your gif when Footsy was trolling for no reason was quite amusing
                    One of the few interactions I had in the scumchat: Footsy was in a panic that his kill was roleblocked on the night you used your massblock. I told him "just say you didn't get your PM in" if anyone asked him what was going on.

He didn't listen to me, nuff said, and then with himself revealed as non-town, he immediately claimed Major Mafia faction.

That was my legitimate "**** this game" moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      I suppose probably would have made the same call. Would have been an interesting game if you'd tried to make football appear GF and killed CKane for example.
                      If we had a better town target (at the point Footsy was lynched, nobody had put out relevant info), I'd likely have taken the shot. Clov seemed like a bigger threat, being Slenderman and all.

Comment

One of the few interactions I had in the scumchat: Footsy was in a panic that his kill was roleblocked on the night you used your massblock. I told him "just say you didn't get your PM in" if anyone asked him what was going on.

He didn't listen to me, nuff said, and then with himself revealed as non-town, he immediately claimed Major Mafia faction.

That was my legitimate "**** this game" moment.
                        LOL I figured I'd have to trick people into saying they were blocked, but that was so much easier than I thought. When CKane and Footsy said they were blocked, I actually PMed Blue and asked, "Wait, I blocked all non-town, right?"
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Mission accomplished. Good game everyone. I think I did more than enough to earn JVP. Thanks for the fun, Blue.
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            I hit scum with my first three targets. You guys really sold yourself out on the switch to get rags killed Day one push
                            No switch. One of my abilities was "Shorten dayphase to 24 hours and if nobody is lynched player of your choice dies" - We chose Rags before the day even started. We meant to change our target, but I had a work thing come up the last 3-4 hours of the phase and me saying in the chat "we should kill jepg instead" didn't register as a target change.

I was all about killing jepg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                              Mission accomplished. Good game everyone. I think I did more than enough to earn JVP. Thanks for the fun, Blue.
                              Really why?

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              No switch. One of my abilities was "Shorten dayphase to 24 hours and if nobody is lynched player of your choice dies" - We chose Rags before the day even started. We meant to change our target, but I had a work thing come up the last 3-4 hours of the phase and me saying in the chat "we should kill jepg instead" didn't register as a target change.

I was all about killing jepg.
                              And then Day 2-4 I went on a Creepypasta finding spree. I didn't even pay attention for much of Day 1 - I can't recall you saying that how flattering.

Comment

• I was thinking I had a strong case for JVP when I didn't notice that Andy couldn't talk during the day until someone told me in like the fifth phase.

Comment

Working...
                                X