Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    1. We didn't know he was other GF?

2. Usually when someone is kidnapped it isn't a two phase thing. How were we to know?

3. Yeah, that sucked. The chance was so small but it happened.

4. Yeah IR missed a PM, but it was over unless he hit Rack (our plan), but we still would have lost.
    1. Not my point. My point was you made it so he was killable. So what are you complaining about?

2. Gee, maybe the fact that it said she was still kidnapped at the end of the Day phase. And what does it matter? Why use her when you have every other player in the game?

3. Yeah.

4. That's a quitter's mentality.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• I was telling the truth the whole time: I was the town JOAT. I thought it would help to clear me by pushing Clov so hard in the beginning after I used my investigation on him. I was playing a bit more aggressively than I would normally as I was also a bomb. I was hoping that if I was outed somewhat early that scum might try to target me for a kill. I actually had to PM Blue to check on how the bomb worked because the last vote to lynch me would also bomb the voter, hence why I hesitated to cast the final vote on the day that I blocked my own lynch. My aggressive play ended up backfiring when everyone started reading me as scum. I still find it funny that every single game I play, I end up being seen as scum by pretty much everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
        We only did it because I was positive you were a rival scum GF
        Then I strongly disagree with the way you played it.

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
        I was telling the truth the whole time: I was the town JOAT. I thought it would help to clear me by pushing Clov so hard in the beginning after I used my investigation on him. I was playing a bit more aggressively than I would normally as I was also a bomb. I was hoping that if I was outed somewhat early that scum might try to target me for a kill. I actually had to PM Blue to check on how the bomb worked because the last vote to lynch me would also bomb the voter, hence why I hesitated to cast the final vote on the day that I blocked my own lynch. My aggressive play ended up backfiring when everyone started reading me as scum. I still find it funny that every single game I play, I end up being seen as scum by pretty much everyone.
        You just need to accept that everybody calls everybody else scum in literally every game. I don't understand it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          1. Not my point. My point was you made it so he was killable. So what are you complaining about?

2. Gee, maybe the fact that it said she was still kidnapped at the end of the Day phase. And what does it matter? Why use her when you have every other player in the game?

3. Yeah.

4. That's a quitter's mentality.
          1. Ah.

2. May have not been the best play, but we wanted to see what her flavor was in the kill. Didn't think it wouldn't work.

Comment

• *post-game headdesk*
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              7 units on the over.

This is my November Pick of the Month
              /thread
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Just want to remind the people who voted for me D1 that you are all tards.

Comment

• Actually it was only one townie. And killing someone with 3 votes is a terrible game mechanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    Actually it was only one townie. And killing someone with 3 votes is a terrible game mechanic.
                    I think cory killed you actually. Or at least he seemed to indicate so.
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      I think cory killed you actually. Or at least he seemed to indicate so.
                      The write up said I was lynched? Apologies to blue if there was something else in play.

Comment

Just want to remind the people who voted for me D1 that you are all tards.
                        I didn't do it.

Comment

The write up said I was lynched? Apologies to blue if there was something else in play.
                          Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          No switch. One of my abilities was "Shorten dayphase to 24 hours and if nobody is lynched player of your choice dies" - We chose Rags before the day even started. We meant to change our target, but I had a work thing come up the last 3-4 hours of the phase and me saying in the chat "we should kill jepg instead" didn't register as a target change.

I was all about killing jepg.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            What was your role again?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              What was your role again?
                              Postman - I could target someone and they'd be able to message someone that night.

Comment

• Whenever I get a recruiting role, it seems like the entire world is turned against me. I was actually surprised I managed to recruit JLash this game without getting whammied by something.
                                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X