• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I dunno.
    Automatic monk lynch?
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• No, but it's pointless in pursuing this further at this time because you already gave yourself an out to stall answering or even disappear for the night and then show up tomorrow "hung over" and disappear again.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• I'm sad that you think I let myself get hungover on weekdays.

Comment

• Funny thing is, I understand the logic being thrown out for arguments against both Cory and Rags, but I'm not sure which one is the better lynch candidate, not by who would get lynched, but by which one is more likely to be scum right now.

And I'm afraid that if I don't get a lynch vote in before the buzzer goes of I'll get creepypasta killed for inaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
            I agree with this, but I also keep wondering if he's trying to get lynched, and If he is why? Is that a stupid thing to wonder?
            Hi Lindsey, I'm Joe. I realize you've seen me be not-so-nice to some people on this forum, but I am actually a really nice guy that wants you to help me kill Ragnarok -- pretty, pretty please.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              I'm sad that you think I let myself get hungover on weekdays.
              So you've never once had a hangover at work?

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                Funny thing is, I understand the logic being thrown out for arguments against both Cory and Rags, but I'm not sure which one is the better lynch candidate, not by who would get lynched, but by which one is more likely to be scum right now.

And I'm afraid that if I don't get a lynch vote in before the buzzer goes of I'll get creepypasta killed for inaction.
                Your welcome to throw your vote on me as a placeholder if you fear inaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  So you've never once had a hangover at work?
                  Once? Yes. But it's very rare. Mostly cause I don't get hangovers.

Comment

Hi Lindsey, I'm Joe. I realize you've seen me be not-so-nice to some people on this forum, but I am actually a really nice guy that wants you to help me kill Ragnarok -- pretty, pretty please.
                    Swag, what's your last initial?

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    Ladies and gentleman, whatever bastardized version of a bomb Blue threw in the game.

Comment

• Or do I put a couple on cory or rags for funzies
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        Once? Yes. But it's very rare. Mostly cause I don't get hangovers.
                        So, not out of the realm of plausibility.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• He's not the JoeLegend Joe. Swag is a different Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post

kthx.

Comment

I'm not against it. I just have a lot of questions as to why he's throwing out such a blatant red flag. I've only played one game with him and I know he doesn't lynch on day one and wants day one drawn out as long as possible.
                              Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Ladies and gentleman, whatever bastardized version of a bomb Blue threw in the game.
                              This was one of my concerns about Rags. As you pointed out earlier the epiphany bit doesn't seem likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Or do I put a couple on cory or rags for funzies
                                Hi BCB

Comment

Working...
                                X