Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    The write up said I was lynched? Apologies to blue if there was something else in play.
    There was.

Town shouldn't have been complacent and content to let the Day end with whatever.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• What jepg said. I killed the Rags, killed 'em good.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        There was.

Town shouldn't have been complacent and content to let the Day end with whatever.
        Hey, I actually tried to push a lynch. but fair enough on the role.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        What jepg said. I killed the Rags, killed 'em good.
        Well, you suck. lol

Comment

Just want to remind the people who voted for me D1 that you are all tards.
          I disagree.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
          There was.

This. If town doesn't control the game, Mafia will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I disagree.
            Ass.

Just wait til you see my role. It was a pretty damn good one too.

Comment

Ass.

Just wait til you see my role. It was a pretty damn good one too.
              If I had the URL, I'd link to your picture of the anime chick.

Comment

If I had the URL, I'd link to your picture of the anime chick.

Comment

• That's a chick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    That's a chick?
                    Boobs?

Comment

Boobs?
                      I don't see any.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        Postman - I could target someone and they'd be able to message someone that night.
                        Were you going to target me again? I had BCB reveal whom he cleared as town in the thread in code, and I was going to send the same code to Rack, so they could clear people with each other without anyone else knowing what they were talking about. I'm kinda sad the game ended because I wanted this to happen haha
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Were you going to target me again? I had BCB reveal whom he cleared as town in the thread in code, and I was going to send the same code to Rack, so they could clear people with each other without anyone else knowing what they were talking about. I'm kinda sad the game ended because I wanted this to happen haha
                          Brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Yeah I targeted people during the day so when I saw your message to bcb I told Blue to target you again.
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Came for boobs.

Was disappointed.
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Swag didn’t play as poorly as he thought he did but he wasn’t very good either. Part of the problem is he overestimates how self-aware some of you are with your playing styles (looking at you, Cent). He was right on Cory and IR being scum, wrong on MD4L being Vig, and a few other things here and there. Kudos to him for trying to keep the thread active and paying attention to what people say.
                                I can concede one of my tragic flaws is that. While I may have been wrong in some instances, I am sure you can at least understand how I got to the conclusion.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X