No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point I'm in pretty strong agreement with Swag and Clov that Rags is being very unusual. That being said, I don't think Rags is dumb enough to completely change his gameplay just because he's scum. I'm going to keep my no lynch vote for now. I would be curious to see what happens if Rags is killed and what faction he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      So, not out of the realm of plausibility.
      It is not an impossibility.

Comment

• Oh, the things I would say if I wasn't concerned with people assuming I was confirming things said in thread.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          I'm just upset that Rags has outgrown his giant banana and is now just acting like an entitled prick

You used to be fun, Rags
          I figured that out weeks ago
          sigpic

Comment

• Holy ****, i love this version of Swag
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Holy ****, i love this version of Swag
              Retro

Comment

• Is it scummy that swag isn't trolling? I don't have enough history here.

Bcb.
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                  Hi BCB
                  Hi linz!!! Welcome back. My game missed you!!
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    Stop trying to buddy up! ****ing scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                      Is it scummy that swag isn't trolling? I don't have enough history here.

Bcb.
                      Hi Monkl. No idea. Sometimes Swag is helpful, sometimes he trolls. Sometimes both
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        Thanks! Sorry I couldn't be apart of it. I was really busy last week >

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                          Is it scummy that swag isn't trolling? I don't have enough history here.

Bcb.
                          Not really. Swag is a good player when he cares to really play. Trolling isn't too indicative, since the game he trolled the hardest he was PGO and got a ton of idiots to target him night one and two. Because pplz are teh dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            Stop trying to buddy up! ****ing scum.
                            IR is a total dick

unlynch scum puppets

lynch injured scum

#isthishowyoudoit

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              Not really. Swag is a good player when he cares to really play. Trolling isn't too indicative, since the game he trolled the hardest he was PGO and got a ton of idiots to target him night one and two. Because pplz are teh dumb.
                              Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Hi Monkl. No idea. Sometimes Swag is helpful, sometimes he trolls. Sometimes both
                              Thanks guys.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Somebody who played that game remind me if Swag was scum or not in Large Breasted Mafia?

I just remember that being the first game I followed.... and posted jiggley gifs throughout, and I remember he trolled a ton.

Comment

Working...
                                X