Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch/Vote No Lynch

Sorry, Swag. I know you want me to Lynch Rags, but I have some hold ups about it and time's almost up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Oh, the things I would say if I wasn't concerned with people assuming I was confirming things said in thread.
      Same way I was in Arkham. Especially with the early game confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
        Somebody who played that game remind me if Swag was scum or not in Large Breasted Mafia?

I just remember that being the first game I followed.... and posted jiggley gifs throughout, and I remember he trolled a ton.
        He was Town, but he played as scum.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
          Lynch/Vote No Lynch

Sorry, Swag. I know you want me to Lynch Rags, but I have some hold ups about it and time's almost up.
          I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if anyone is scum with Ragnarok I think it is you. The hold-ups are not something I believe holds and water whatsoever, and you very well could have just left with no vote, but Blue's ambiguity on the outcome of the day phase if we reached the time limit made you go No Lynch to ensure even if he chooses the person with the most votes it isn't Ragnarok.

Eye ---> you.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

No Lynch - 4 - Alastair, Friese, Centurion, MrsClov

Monk - 1 - Football2ky

jepg - 1 - PR

football2ky - 1 - MD4L

Ckane - 2 - Jepg, SanchoPanza

InjuredReserve - 2 - bcb1213

Ragnarok - 3 - Uslydevilu, Swag Dynasty, Clovdyx

Corycurren - 1 - Ragnarok

Centurion - 1 - Corycurren

Day 1 is now over. No one has been lynched. Writeup incoming.

You shouldn't have done that...
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• holds any*
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Dude let himself get lynched in turbo and was exhausted over 900 posts before voting on Day 1 and then votes in under 24 hours?

Unlynch jepg
                Lynch rags

Still check into jepg tonight. My gut says he's scum.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Boo while I was typing : p
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Good, ****ing kill all the no lynchers.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if anyone is scum with Ragnarok I think it is you. The hold-ups are not something I believe holds and water whatsoever, and you very well could have just left with no vote, but Blue's ambiguity on the outcome of the day phase if we reached the time limit made you go No Lynch to ensure even if he chooses the person with the most votes it isn't Ragnarok.

Eye ---> you.
                      Always flirting with the ladies - classic SwAg.

And PR voted for me? When did that happen?
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Day 1

The first day is remarkably quiet. One would think, given the grisly remains of Town’s protector strewn about Main Street, that there would be some discussion. And, after a time, there is a bit. Mostly of the mud-slinging variety. Accusations are made, defenses are made, cases are made. None prove satisfactory enough for the masses.

As Night draws closer, everyone becomes more wary. A wave of fear pulses through the Townspeople. A murder has been committed, and someone must pay. Even if that person is, in the end, just a scapegoat.

One by one, the people find their fear directed towards Ragnarok. Some indescribable force drives them to turn and face him. It is unclear who is the first to put hands on him, who puts the noose around his neck, who ties it to the tree. What is known is that they all stayed behind, they all watched as he struggled for breath, all witnessed the life draining out of him, and all are complicit in his death. That, and when it is all over, none of them know why they did it.

Ragnarok is dead. He was The Tarot Master, Town-Aligned.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send me your PMs. If you do not wish to use your ability tonight, send me a PM saying so.
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Hey town had a chance to get rid of Rags and let him live. That's not a good start.

Town vig, make this easy on us.

Comment

• haha, totally the worst time to post that.

Welp. One dead town.

Comment

• *facepalm*

Comment

• Hahahahaha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X