• Show
Clear All

• That was... unusual.
    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• I like this game
      sigpic

Comment

• Hahaha, good one there MD4L. Town vig, do nothing please.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if anyone is scum with Ragnarok I think it is you. The hold-ups are not something I believe holds and water whatsoever, and you very well could have just left with no vote, but Blue's ambiguity on the outcome of the day phase if we reached the time limit made you go No Lynch to ensure even if he chooses the person with the most votes it isn't Ragnarok.

Eye ---> you.
          Stop trying to sweet talk me. My husband is in this thread.

Comment

• Yeah, I figured random death would happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              Hahaha, good one there MD4L. Town vig, do nothing please.
              One of these days, you're going to be scum, and the Town vig won't kill you, and get JVP for it.

Comment

• These things happen. PICK A RUNT OF THE LITTER NEXT TIME YOU STUPID PRICKS
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Interesting. It would seem no matter if we reach vote count, the lead vote counter is getting lynched. The counter-argument is that no lynch had the same number of votes. If it is the case, it seems to heavily favor scum, since they could just mob on to the end of a lynch and get more votes for that person. I hope that's not the case, because if it is, town is sorta f*cked.

Comment

• I'm okay with allowing the random acts of mod direct who lives and who dies.

Comment

• I was just checking the player list, and Rags was #1. He could move down the list killing us off one by one if we don't come to a lynch vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                        One of these days, you're going to be scum, and the Town vig won't kill you, and get JVP for it.
                        You mean like the last game I played?

You should know from experience how dangerous a reckless town vig can be. They're the same as a serial killer, and whether I'm scum or town, I always advocate them doing nothing until they have a very good reason. That's usually the best course of action anyway.

Comment

• You do one little thing and every loses their minds. I'm sure blue set up a great game. Y'all enjoy.

I'm going back to the hole of darkness.

Comment

• I take no responsibility for this.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• >.> even though I probably should.
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I have no regrets though. I'd say that paradigm of no good player being killed Day 1 is gone now, Ragnarok is officially a martyr of change.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X