Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Nothin wrong with a good ol No Lynch.
    Hey
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Vote Count

      No Lynch -1- Swag Dynasty

      With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Hey
        Hello there.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Hello there.
          Can we make fun of BDL people here
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            You No Lynchers must be pretty aroused about now.
            Getting a bit tingly I can't lie.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Nothin wrong with a good ol No Lynch.
              Hi Swag.
              Originally posted by GongKong
              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Getting a bit tingly I can't lie.
                I'm used to it.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                  Getting a bit tingly I can't lie.
                  First they came for the Jews
                  and I did not speak out
                  because I was not a Jew.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Can we make fun of BDL people here
                    It's only cool if they're here to see it.

                    Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    Hi Swag.
                    Hi Cory ^.^
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      First they came for the Jews
                      and I did not speak out
                      because I was not a Jew.
                      good quote

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Checking in

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          Checking in
                          Scuuuum
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            First they came for the Jews
                            and I did not speak out
                            because I was not a Jew.
                            Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

                            Lynch Monk it's the only one that can get done in 24 hours anyways.

                            And oh yeah, he hurts town and if he scum I want him dead. Trying to get him lynched in two games at once is fun.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

                              Lynch Monk it's the only one that can get done in 24 hours anyways.

                              And oh yeah, he hurts town and if he scum I want him dead. Trying to get him lynched in two games at once is fun.
                              Scum move. Panic from timeline and push monk when not even two hours have passed.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Scuuuum
                                I don't even have a role PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X