No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to think that while SwAg plays all hardcore I'll be taking up the lolSwAg mantle.

Cooking with Cory!!!

I dunno how to cook
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
      I like to think that while SwAg plays all hardcore I'll be taking up the lolSwAg mantle.

Cooking with Cory!!!

I dunno how to cook
      Hardcore? Oh you're still a rookie if you think he has even started yet
      sigpic

Comment

Monk?
        Monk isn't here, cory. I ate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          You're

Comment

SwAg is a volcano about to bust in all of our faces, I assume.

Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
            Monk isn't here, cory. I ate him.
            MVP
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• And I ain't worried bout none of y'all nigguhs tyrna hurt me -- I got all these killers on standby, and they kill any nigga tryna murk me.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Can we see a vintage Sancho game, too? I heard he used to actually ****ing play now and then.

Comment

Can we see a vintage Sancho game, too? I heard he used to actually ****ing play now and then.
                  Only cause you said vintage
                  sigpic

Comment

You're
                    Read again rookie

Quote is unchanged
                    sigpic

Comment

• Still waiting on about a few PMs. Which is a nice surprise.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Still waiting on about a few PMs. Which is a nice surprise.
                        By my count, it should be 3
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          By my count, it should be 3
                          More than likely closer to 5 though.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Have i sent mine?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Nobody cares if I kill jepg right? Thanks

Comment

• I totes sent mine.
                                Oh no! Now scum know I have a night ability! How terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X