Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Nobody cares if I kill jepg right? Thanks
    I do, who else brings that English sophistication and class. We already rid outselves of lowbrow Tensnesesesenanian
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      I do, who else brings that English sophistication and class. We already rid outselves of lowbrow Tensnesesesenanian
      Hey now. Don't make me go injure a sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        You're a bit more upper crust than the fallen
        sigpic

Comment

• So was Rags done in because he had the most votes or because he was first on the player list, id say former for sure
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            A rare two liner from Sancho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              Spelling injured the Brittish way. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                By my count, it should be 3
                So 2 left then.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                I totes sent mine.
                Oh no! Now scum know I have a night ability! How terrible.
                I sent mine in 2 days ago

Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                Hows it spelt in America?
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Monk?
                  Cory and Monk are this generations version of Leopold and Loeb. Without the crime and grandeur, though. They posses a complex relationship, and yet Cory yearns for his companionship.

Comment

• Obba?
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
                      What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Obba?
                        If he uses that as an excuse once more, he can have a ban
                        sigpic

Comment

• Far too often there are several phrases misused. "Conflict of interest," "bias[ed]," "emotionally involved," and others of the like are brandished about in negligent fashion. Why so? Someone cares, they actually care, about the decision and the potential repercussions of said decision... The potential for wrongdoing is there, but when is it not? If one is making a decision, would it not be beneficial for it to be made like every other decision we, as humans, make in our lives? Not isolated in an unknown realm of logic that no one exclusively inhabits? No... I'm afraid this is unacceptable. This is not conducive to my ways, it is much easier to deceive under the guise of impartiality. So you must dance, dance the dance I put forth. Feign your impartiality, as I do, and commit yourself to your primacy and embrace your own illusion of being a sociopath. For if you cannot convince yourself, how may you convince your audience? Funny, isn't it? Emotion is often looked down upon from atop the totem pole, yet the absence of emotion is one of the most horrifying instances one can imagine. Without empathy, we are no better than beasts.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• ...no better than beasts.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Far too often there are several phrases misused. "Conflict of interest," "bias[ed]," "emotionally involved," and others of the like are brandished about in negligent fashion. Why so? Someone cares, they actually care, about the decision and the potential repercussions of said decision... The potential for wrongdoing is there, but when is it not? If one is making a decision, would it not be beneficial for it to be made like every other decision we, as humans, make in our lives? Not isolated in an unknown realm of logic that no one exclusively inhabits? No... I'm afraid this is unacceptable. This is not conducive to my ways, it is much easier to deceive under the guise of impartiality. So you must dance, dance the dance I put forth. Feign your impartiality, as I do, and commit yourself to your primacy and embrace your own illusion of being a sociopath. For if you cannot convince yourself, how may you convince your audience? Funny, isn't it? Emotion is often looked down upon from atop the totem pole, yet the absence of emotion is one of the most horrifying instances one can imagine. Without empathy, we are no better than beasts.
                              Watch Equilibrium sometime. If you can get past the terrible acting and the uber-retarded gun battles, it speaks on this very idea.
                              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• I like boobs.

Primal.
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X