• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    I like boobs.

Primal.
    ^^^^ This

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Far too often there are several phrases misused. "Conflict of interest," "bias[ed]," "emotionally involved," and others of the like are brandished about in negligent fashion. Why so? Someone cares, they actually care, about the decision and the potential repercussions of said decision... The potential for wrongdoing is there, but when is it not? If one is making a decision, would it not be beneficial for it to be made like every other decision we, as humans, make in our lives? Not isolated in an unknown realm of logic that no one exclusively inhabits? No... I'm afraid this is unacceptable. This is not conducive to my ways, it is much easier to deceive under the guise of impartiality. So you must dance, dance the dance I put forth. Feign your impartiality, as I do, and commit yourself to your primacy and embrace your own illusion of being a sociopath. For if you cannot convince yourself, how may you convince your audience? Funny, isn't it? Emotion is often looked down upon from atop the totem pole, yet the absence of emotion is one of the most horrifying instances one can imagine. Without empathy, we are no better than beasts.
      The Religion thread awaits your perspectives.

Comment

Far too often there are several phrases misused. "Conflict of interest," "bias[ed]," "emotionally involved," and others of the like are brandished about in negligent fashion. Why so? Someone cares, they actually care, about the decision and the potential repercussions of said decision... The potential for wrongdoing is there, but when is it not? If one is making a decision, would it not be beneficial for it to be made like every other decision we, as humans, make in our lives? Not isolated in an unknown realm of logic that no one exclusively inhabits? No... I'm afraid this is unacceptable. This is not conducive to my ways, it is much easier to deceive under the guise of impartiality. So you must dance, dance the dance I put forth. Feign your impartiality, as I do, and commit yourself to your primacy and embrace your own illusion of being a sociopath. For if you cannot convince yourself, how may you convince your audience? Funny, isn't it? Emotion is often looked down upon from atop the totem pole, yet the absence of emotion is one of the most horrifying instances one can imagine. Without empathy, we are no better than beasts.
        So I take it we can expect more of this....

Comment

• Swag hasn't played in a while. He's letting it all out.

Comment

• Is it not of interest how many people clicked on this forum after I bumped this thread above the other and bypassed this one completely to post in the other thread despite having no posts in here since day's end? I found that very interesting. Very interesting, indeed.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Who wrote this for you?

Comment

• Damn I've never seen an umpire get overruled in the World Series before.

Comment

• I hope one of the two WS teams cheat this year to beat the other, that way neither team win.
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

RULES:

1. Keep discussion on-topic. If you want to talk about baseball, take it to Blah! No one wants to trudge through pages of off-topic talk while trying to catch up. Talking about creepypasta in general is not only allowed, but encouraged!
                    I wonder how many more times this will crop up in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                      I wonder how many more times this will crop up in this thread.
                      Ckane started it.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        Damn I've never seen an umpire get overruled in the World Series before.
                        Follow the rules punk.
                        sigpic

Comment

• No one cares about baseball, Ckane.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Roughly 3 1/2 hours to go. Night 1 is when games really start.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• I made one baseball post and got four comments about how baseball posts clog the thread. Who's really clogging the thread?

Think about that, man.

Comment

• Better posting about baseball than locking my Brandon Meriweather thread.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X