Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh wait. Nevermind, modkill him.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Wasn't me dawg. In general I don't mind your threads if they spawn conversation, but when all the replies are about how the thread is about to get locked it becomes detrimental to the forum.

      Beltran just robbed a grand slam and made it look like nothing. Damn.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        I made one baseball post and got four comments about how baseball posts clog the thread. Who's really clogging the thread?

        Think about that, man.
        Was trying to find a good demotivational poster for this, but none could be found.
        Attached Files
        Can you spare a septim?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Centurion View Post
          Was trying to find a good demotivational poster for this, but none could be found. So I settled for a bad one.
          ftfm
          Can you spare a septim?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
            Wasn't me dawg. In general I don't mind your threads if they spawn conversation, but when all the replies are about how the thread is about to get locked it becomes detrimental to the forum.

            Beltran just robbed a grand slam and made it look like nothing. Damn.
            I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I know your game.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Night 1 is now over. PMs being sent now.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Good. I don't know if I could've stayed on 3 more hours.
                Can you spare a septim?

                Comment


                • 1-2-3

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    Wasn't me dawg. In general I don't mind your threads if they spawn conversation, but when all the replies are about how the thread is about to get locked it becomes detrimental to the forum.

                    Beltran just robbed a grand slam and made it look like nothing. Damn.
                    Wasn't me either
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Night 1


                      It hasn’t been a great Night for Monk. He stopped by the local dive, had a few too many, couldn’t pay his tab, and got thrown out on his ass by the bouncer. Back at his place, he’s about to crash on the smelly old couch he usually sleeps on when he notices something…unusual.

                      The TV is on. And something is playing.

                      Curious, Monk decides to go check it out. What he sees is the most depressing **** of his life. On the surface, it doesn’t seem that bad. It’s an old-looking episode of Spongebob Squarepants. Innocuous enough.

                      But there’s something…off about it. The characters’ eyes, for instance. They aren’t the cartoony ones Monk is used to. They look like hyper-realistic eyes, superimposed on the cartoon.

                      As the cartoon plays out, the character Squidward sits in his bedroom, looking sad and forlorn. There is no sound, even as he begins to cry uncontrollably. Monk slowly becomes aware of a low, whistling sound. It is impossible to tell if it comes from the television, or his own home.

                      As he listens, he begins to hear something else: laughter. Again the source and location are unclear, but what happens next is not. A voice cries out from behind Monk: “DO IT.” On cue, Squidward lifts a shotgun to his own face and pulls the trigger.

                      The next morning, police arrive at Monk’s home. They find him dead in his living room in front of the television, his brain splattered all across the room. Initially, the police believe it to be a suicide due to the angle of the shot, but are ultimately forced to classify it as a murder due to one small detail: the shotgun used to do the deed is nowhere to be found.

                      Monk is dead. He was The Drunk, Town-Aligned.

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      A figure stood at the window of his home, looking out into the blackness that had fallen on Town. What he saw or what he thought is anyone’s guess. He was stirred from this reverie by a quiet but shrill whisper at his neck.

                      Clovdyx.”

                      He turned around slowly; quick and excited movements were not his particular idiom. Behind him cowered a creature. Whether it was more human or dog, one must decide for oneself, but it was certainly not one or the other. Hairless, with hollow black eyes, this was the thing whose soft, hideous voice had disturbed him. Clovdyx did not speak.

                      The creature suddenly leapt forward, claws slashing at his supposed victim. But the beast found his attacks were fruitless; there was no sign that it had even touched Clovdyx, let alone done any damage. Suddenly, the thing became aware of what it was facing…and it was afraid. Letting out a low hiss, it crept backwards out of the room, hoping that its “victim” did not follow it.

                      Once it managed to get back into the hallway, it turned and ran for its life. Behind it echoed the deep, baritone laughter of Clovdyx, the only sounds he uttered on this night. How, the thing did not know: for what it had tried to kill had no face.

                      Clovdyx is alive.

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      SanchoPanza is home alone, as he always is. The book is out, the candles are lit, and the nightly ritual is nearly complete. With a few vigorous motions, the deed is done. After a moment, he rises from the bed, wipes himself off, and extinguishes the candles before placing Fifty Shades of Wool on his bedside table.

                      He’s pulling on his nighty to go to bed when he hears a knock on his front door. Curious, he goes to see who it is. He just manages to put his hand on the doorknob when he’s blasted backwards by the visitor’s shotgun.

                      “Time to die, foul demon!”

                      Sancho lets out a low groan, but there’s nothing he can do as the assailant places the gun next to his head and pulls the trigger again.

                      SanchoPanza is dead. He was The Martyr, Town-Aligned.

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      MD4L may not vote this Day phase.


                      It is now Day 2. With 22 alive and 20 voting, it’s 11 to lynch!
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                      I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

                      Comment


                      • Aw gay. I liked my role. GG Blue
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Clovdyx has got to be Slenderman, no?

                          Lynch Clovdyx

                          Though I wonder if he'd even be lynchable.
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                          Comment


                          • So Clov is scum it seems.

                            2 scum factions and a SK I'd guess...
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              So Clov is scum it seems.

                              2 scum factions and a SK I'd guess...
                              Actually screw that the one who killed Sancho sounds more like a vig.
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

                              Comment


                              • Any clue who the Monk killer is?

                                Also thank you for killing Monk, scummy. Ballsy move to help town that much this early.
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X