Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    Slenderman is one of the, if not the most famous creepypasta of all time. He's a tall lanky man without a face who kills people and is generally feared above all else. People have made video games about him. He's super internet famous.
    That's really the extent of what I know about it. I remember coworkers playing games on their phone. Interested to hear Clov.

Comment

• so, we are gonna lynch the godfather

#facepalm
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Can you prove without a doubt that Clov is the godfather, or unlynchable? And by without a doubt, I mean without any shred of doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          so, we are gonna lynch the godfather

#facepalm
          Two votes bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
            Okay.

Almost everything points to Sancho being knocked off by a self righteous town Vig.

Monk was killed by what?

Clov has no face, so the Slenderman thing is completely believable, but flavor wise we can say he didn't target monk, which means that either Slenderman has a non-kill ability, or there should have been three kills last night.

This is what killed monk.

I have no idea if that's going to be a reoccuring thing or not. I have reason to believe it won't, but I don't know for certain.

Comment

• Okay. Good to know. But you are right about the fact that it might not be recurring. Considering it said in the link you gave that the guy watched it twice, maybe we can assume that it has a maximum of two times? Two shot killer? Maybe.

Footy, you have constantly aired how much you always want Monk dead. Monk is now dead. What do you have to say about that?

Comment

• lynch footsy

Comment

• What I really want to know is who would want to kill me. I'm very nice.

My possible suspect list includes Walt, Swag, and Cory as the most likely. Footsy, Usly, and Lindsey would be my second tier. Anybody want to discuss it?

Comment

Can you prove without a doubt that Clov is the godfather, or unlynchable? And by without a doubt, I mean without any shred of doubt.
                    whats more likely for us to believe

clov is a night kill immune scum which would be op as **** (im assuming this is your belief)

or hes the godfather
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                      lynch footsy
                      Why? I see Jlash says he's getting a scummy vibe, then you wordlessly follow. Care to explain?

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      What I really want to know is who would want to kill me. I'm very nice.

My possible suspect list includes Walt, Swag, and Cory as the most likely. Footsy, Usly, and Lindsey would be my second tier. Anybody want to discuss it?
                      Linds is only second tier on your "Who would try to kill me" list? Mad props dude, I don't know many guys who wouldn't have their lady as #1 on that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        whats more likely for us to believe

clov is a night kill immune scum which would be op as **** (im assuming this is your belief)

or hes the godfather
                        You know what happens when you assume.

I agree that it's a definite possibility he's the godfather because of how prominent Slenderman is in the creepypasta world, but on day two, I wouldn't mind completely verifying that. It's a lot less painful now than it would be later. Better than randomly lynching some guy and having a small chance of him actually being scum. And as of right now, nobody has come out with hard evidence against anyone being scum. I'd rather go with lynching a guy who is scum, and known scum, to see if he dies, than try to randomly lynch whoever makes a faux pas.

Besides, even if Clov does survive the lynch THAT GIVES THE TOWN ROLEBLOCKER HIS JOB FOR THE REST OF THE GAME IF HE'S BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

Comment

Why? I see Jlash says he's getting a scummy vibe, then you wordlessly follow. Care to explain?

Linds is only second tier on your "Who would try to kill me" list? Mad props dude, I don't know many guys who wouldn't have their lady as #1 on that list.
                          You bastard.
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend
                          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

As I'm sure you remember, there was a great controversy amongst our caped crusaders regarding whether I should be a priority kill for Robley. This was largely centered around me being universally recognized as an elite player (as evident by me winning an MVP in the game), as well as the fear that Lindsey would end up messing up and revealing herself as Batman Inc to me. Lindsey, herself, was quite confident that it was unlikely to happen but was pressured by her teammates; I think that could be the case here. However, as I'm currently under the impression that kill is - barring a faction of werewolf things - is more likely to be a SK, I think it's a less likely scenario than somebody needing a target and figured they might as well get some past game revenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              You bastard.
                              Hah. That should be you. I'm doing too much homework to keep people straight. Maybe I should actually think about getting sleep sometime. Ah well, the creepyness of this game has gotten to my head.

Yes, thank you for correcting me.

Comment

Hah. That should be you. I'm doing too much homework to keep people straight. Maybe I should actually think about getting sleep sometime. Ah well, the creepyness of this game has gotten to my head.

Yes, thank you for correcting me.
                                Dude is contemplating bolting in the imminent future.

Comment

Working...
                                X