Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    As I'm sure you remember, there was a great controversy amongst our caped crusaders regarding whether I should be a priority kill for Robley. This was largely centered around me being universally recognized as an elite player (as evident by me winning an MVP in the game), as well as the fear that Lindsey would end up messing up and revealing herself as Batman Inc to me. Lindsey, herself, was quite confident that it was unlikely to happen but was pressured by her teammates; I think that could be the case here. However, as I'm currently under the impression that kill is - barring a faction of werewolf things - is more likely to be a SK, I think it's a less likely scenario than somebody needing a target and figured they might as well get some past game revenge.
    hah, actually a lot of it was based on that you would accidentally stumble in and see her in the scumchat. But point taken.

Indy SK and a town vig? I can't see Slenderman not being a killer.

Comment

• I'm just going to come right in here and say that Cory is correct and Clovdyx is most certainly slender man. Anyone who isn't voting for his lynch is going to look very suspicious to me.

Lynch Clov

Comment

What I really want to know is who would want to kill me. I'm very nice.

My possible suspect list includes Walt, Swag, and Cory as the most likely. Footsy, Usly, and Lindsey would be my second tier. Anybody want to discuss it?
        I'll discuss with you.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          I'm just going to come right in here and say that Cory is correct and Clovdyx is most certainly slender man.
          Don't act like you know this.

Comment

• Doesn't believing in Slender Man make him real though?
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I'll discuss with you.
              Okay, based on what happened last night, who do you think the most likely killers are? I provided my thoughts on the monster that went after me. Sancho could have been targeted by anybody, but I have no idea who would want to take Monk out. There was an interesting suggestion that it could have been Football since he's always asking for Monk dead...but I don't know. With no offense to monk, he doesn't exactly instill fear in people.

Comment

• Given that Clov looks like Slenderman, the most famous creepypasta and the other name Blue referred to this game by in the past, and the fact that he didn't die and scared off a killer, I think he's probably the godfather. Not a huge stretch there.
                Everyone advocating immediately lynching him before we even hear from anyone else is scum or dumb.

Also, vig, if you were one of the kills, this is why I always advocate lynching vigs. Because you're all ****ing idiots.

Also, I want to hear what Andy has to say.

Comment

Don't act like you know this.
                  Why, because it might indict me? I ain't skurred. You're slender man. FACT.

Comment

• Guys, I'm exhausted.

Comment

• Is there anywhere I can find like a generalized list of creepypasta characters? That kind of impacts where I think the kills will fall, not that it's necessarily important since acting on one's own and acting upon the command of another are not so separate in this game.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Is there anywhere I can find like a generalized list of creepypasta characters? That kind of impacts where I think the kills will fall, not that it's necessarily important since acting on one's own and acting upon the command of another are not so separate in this game.
                        I found this character profile, but I don't know how useful it will be.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pasta_Profiles

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Given that Clov looks like Slenderman, the most famous creepypasta and the other name Blue referred to this game by in the past, and the fact that he didn't die and scared off a killer, I think he's probably the godfather. Not a huge stretch there.
                          Everyone advocating immediately lynching him before we even hear from anyone else is scum or dumb.

Also, vig, if you were one of the kills, this is why I always advocate lynching vigs. Because you're all ****ing idiots.

Also, I want to hear what Andy has to say.
                          Or it could be that Blue had an entire other Mafia game with Slenderman being the recruiter.

Eh, just because the Town Vig killed Sancho doesn't mean he is an idiot.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Given that Clov looks like Slenderman, the most famous creepypasta and the other name Blue referred to this game by in the past, and the fact that he didn't die and scared off a killer, I think he's probably the godfather. Not a huge stretch there.
                            I know for sure that he is slender man, and that is very definitely going to be a scum role (unless a role completely the opposite of my assignment is still somehow town). This isn't Gotham where the villains are town. I guess there's a chance he's bulletproof, which provides all the more reason to lynch him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                              Guys, I'm exhausted.
                              How greatly tired do men seem at a party, until its revealed how truly weary we are after the building burns down, or the dog gets shot. Then people wonder why we seemed fine in the first place.
                              ringing any bells?

Thinking that the thing that attacked Clov is probably an indy SK, Slash. Just a guess using 5 minutes of googlefu

Comment

• or maybe smile dog, looking at that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X