No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Clowndicks you're definitely Godfather. There are like 5 other creepypasta psychos that are only labeled such because of their link to Slenderman lol
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
      I know for sure that he is slender man, and that is very definitely going to be a scum role (unless a role completely the opposite of my assignment is still somehow town). This isn't Gotham where the villains are town. I guess there's a chance he's bulletproof, which provides all the more reason to lynch him now.
      I hope your teammates don't care you just revealed this.

Comment

• I guess suicidial squidward would be the SK.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Eh, **** it. Lynch Alastair

Because he's not town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I hope your teammates don't care you just revealed this.
            Revealed what? That you're scum? How dumb do you think I am?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              Okay. Good to know. But you are right about the fact that it might not be recurring. Considering it said in the link you gave that the guy watched it twice, maybe we can assume that it has a maximum of two times? Two shot killer? Maybe.

Footy, you have constantly aired how much you always want Monk dead. Monk is now dead. What do you have to say about that?
              They wanted to make me look bad? Lol

Lynch Clov

Comment

Eh, **** it. Lynch Alastair

Because he's not town.
                Lol.

Comment

Revealed what? That you're scum? How dumb do you think I am?
                  Who you are.

Comment

• Is anyone a pyromaniac or pervert role? Don't answer, but if you are, you should probably target Clowndicks.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Unlynch Clov

I want to hear what you know about Alastair, Clov. And why you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Is anyone a pyromaniac or pervert role? Don't answer, but if you are, you should probably target Clowndicks.
                        Gong isn't playing.

Comment

Who you are.
                          Too bad you don't know who I am. You only think you know. Unfortunately for you, I know that you're the slender man. I have the advantage here Clov. Sorry for ya.

Comment

Too bad you don't know who I am. You only think you know. Unfortunately for you, I know that you're the slender man. I have the advantage here Clov. Sorry for ya.
                            No, I'm quite certain you're wrong.

Comment

• I have to be up in five hours, I'm going to bed.

Oh Little Bunny Foo Foo...I don't like your attitude...

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                                Unlynch Clov

I want to hear what you know about Alastair, Clov. And why you know it.
                                Originally posted by Clovdyx - White text turned off View Post
                                I have to be up in five hours, I'm going to bed.

[I]Oh Little Bunny Foo Foo...I don't like your attitude...
                                Nice dodge Clov. I'll see you hanging tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X