Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Vote Count

    No Lynch - 1 - Swag Dynasty

    Monk - 1 - Football2ky

    With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

    I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I don't even have a role PM.
      Whoops.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        I don't even have a role PM.
        Why?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          Why?
          Ninja'd.

          Comment


          • #35
            It's been a long day, guys.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

            I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

            Comment


            • #36
              Football, why do you crave blood so when there is already so much needlessly splattered across our imminent night phase?
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • #37
                Heyyy I have a role PM.

                Checking in again.... just for Sancho

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Football, why do you crave blood so when there is already so much needlessly splattered across our imminent night phase?
                  I crave Monk's blood, always.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Scum for sure
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ah ok.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Coming off my MVP mini game my gut says to...

                        lynch jepg
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                        - Noah Porter

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Vote Count

                          No Lynch - 1 - Swag Dynasty

                          Monk - 1 - Football2ky

                          jepg - 1 - PR

                          With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Hey did Footsy push Monk day one in the mini game?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              So do you guys still just spend Day One farting around and talking about past games and calling Sanchez a homo?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Hey did Footsy push Monk day one in the mini game?
                                He started with Usly then to Monk. Hes typically a policy lyncher
                                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                                - Noah Porter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X