No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And really, Swag, you're better than that. I actually respect you a lot for the way you carry yourself. But that just wasn't necessary.

That's all I need to say about it. Hopefully we can be gentlemen and civil from now on.
    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Sorry, Obba got a hold of my account!
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• There was a moderator error regarding Night 1 that is being corrected now. I apologize for this grievous mistake.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          There was a moderator error regarding Night 1 that is being corrected now. I apologize for this grievous mistake.
          Public or private?
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• I'd say I hope jepg is dead, but then no one would be voting football with me.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              Public or private?
              Those affected have been notified. Carry on.
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

• I guess it doesn't concern me.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  Those affected have been notified. Carry on.
                  Good to know, Fearless Leader.

Fearlessleader.jpg
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• People assuming that just bc a person is NK immune they are also lynch immune has historically been an extremely foolish mistake. That is how people sell themselves as unkillable and become vital in swinging wins for scum. So I don't get Swag and Daniel's approach of calling people dumb for voting Clov. I get that it is a risk reward lynch that could very well end up being a waste, but calling it stupid is just not the case.

Especially when you consider that there is not by any means one type of Godfather. There may be a traditional GF that is immune to everything until his team is dead, but that is honestly OPed and in the games I have played less common than other varieties. I have actually seen takes on the JOAT GF way more frequently that Swag actually brought up. That type of role needs to decide to protect themselves at night or from lynches during the day. If Clov is that type of GF then we already know he would be exposed for a lynch today.

Also no one has brought up the fact that Godfathers typically troll the thread when they survive kills. They push buttons and try to let someone champion their lynch train to waste a day phase. Clov has done the opposite. He has put out lists of suspects who tried to kill him and actually pushed Alastair hard saying he is scum. Yea, that doesn't sound to me like we are dealing with someone who is lynch immune. Clov is just happy to have players like Swag and Daniel willing to lynch randomly rather than take what is at least a 50% shot at major scum.

Comment

• And the let Clov theory also ignores the possibility of a person who can protect themselves from either NKs or lynches, but also recruit a certain number of times within the game. The truth is there are plenty of possibilities for Clov and to act like one of them is guaranteed or 95% like Daniel put it is just wrong.

Comment

• I think a major issue for me pr is that they are lynching a high chance gf before everyone even checks in. That screams scum to me
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Sorry, IR I meant
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• There are four votes on him. It's jarring to see so many "experienced players" overreacting to that. Everyone should check in before we do anything, but bcb/SwAg/Daniel are all reacting like he was just put to hammer.

And nails on chalkboard aside, I agree with IR - Walt pulled this gambit last game and Sancho the game before that - hell, in AT town was pretty much told they needed to lynch Sancho at LyLo and they lynched town instead because they were afraid of him.

This is all null if Clov's faction recruited IR last night, though. It's Day 2, so IR's certainly been recruited by now.
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• italics
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Everyone should check in before we do anything. Its the major reason I havnt committed my vote yet. But, my intention was just to make clear that taking Clov off the table for lynch is very foolish IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X