Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Really now? You were writing 2 highschool essays for 12 hours.
    His first post yesterday was 7 pm (CST), and he managed 20 between then and 2:30 am, all but 1 in the 2 currently running games. Make of it what you will.
    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Especially at community colleges. I go to a private university, and only occasionally have to really put effort into writing assignments.

Comment

And if you're going to lie, don't lie to me when I can click on page 7 of the other thread and scroll through the 20 posts you made between the given times that you were busy.

You're lying.
        I didn't say I was busy, I said I had the page open, was doing other things, and didn't have much to say.

This is like Rack City all over again.

Me: "Sorry guys I had baseball practice"

SwAg: "Baseball practice in June at 3:00 PM on a Wednesday? You have to be scum. Your lying."

Me: "No SwAg, we have hitting practice after school sometimes... for my summer league team"

SwAg: "Bullshit, school is out."

Me: "Not here SwAg, we get off the 19th"

SwAg: "Well thats stupid, your still scum"

I just can't win with you can I? Same thing happened last night too, we were going back and forth and you replied "i lold" to one of my posts. I am not gonna reply back to that, thus I have nothing to say. Do I need to spell everything out for you?

Comment

That makes it even worse because high school teachers talk about you, college professors see so much dip****tery that they don't care anymore and hand out As to anything above a grade-school writing level.
          Sign me up for that class. In my English class you cannot receive 100 percent on writing assignments because she always says "Well it wasn't perfect". Makes me so mad.
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          Especially at community colleges. I go to a private university, and only occasionally have to really put effort into writing assignments.
          How did you know I go to CC? Did I tell you during Arkham?

Comment

• Ah a player. Well, I have class soon, but if you're going to try to twist my word at least give a little context

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
            I know, I was mainly talking to SwAg. Nobody has ever successfully read me. It's a mixture of being an oddball and not playing for too long.
            i lold

Were you not recently lynched as non-Town? (That means you lost)
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              Sign me up for that class. In my English class you cannot receive 100 percent on writing assignments because she always says "Well it wasn't perfect". Makes me so mad.
              What a *****
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• So that contribution you had yesterday was...

Lololol guizeeee no one can read me! no one can read me! no one can read me! Cuz immmm weirrrdd!

I obviously just have it out for you.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Ah a player. Well, I have class soon, but if you're going to try to twist my word at least give a little context

i lold

My point exactly. I don't have anything to say to that. Last time I was non town was Bottoms Up and I won. Before that it was DD and DaS I think. I was caught by watchers both times on N1. That's not getting read, that's getting unlucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post

How did you know I go to CC? Did I tell you during Arkham?
                    1. That's okay if it was because of grammatical or syntax errors. If it's simply because of teacher douchery, then your teacher is a douche.

2. I know because you just told me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      What a *****
                      Seriously. I ask her what is wrong with it and she says "Nothing, but it just isn't exceptional"

Comment

IR, please tell me, why would Slenderman -- the most notorious and unknown creature of the creepypasta realm -- be vulnerable to a couple of normal people trying to beat him up... Just look at his ****ing powers before you come in here to condescend anyone, he basically has written in immunities.
                        My argument isn't based on the character as much as trends in Walterfootball mafia games set-ups and balance. The fact is that characters only play so much of a role in what characters do. Otherwise the people with the best characters would virtually always win. That just isn't the case. There are also tons of games that prove your character argument just doesn't hold up. In superheroes Superman was as able to be killed as anyone else. He also only had 1 ability. According to your argument above shouldnt he have been able to do anything? It's about balance. Slender-man being both unkillable and unlynchable is of course a possibility. But, it is a true statement that we have seen significantly less of those roles than weaker Godfathers that are forced to use their abilities with more strategy. This wasn't always the case when mafia was first introduced to the site, but I can go back to tons of games over recent months that show the trend into more balanced godfather roles.

As for your condesceding remark I was talking to you and Daniel who were talking down to people for disagreeing with you. So I am not gonna be polite about disagreeing.

Comment

• Second or third year at the cc footsy?
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Ah a player. Well, I have class soon, but if you're going to try to twist my word at least give a little context

i lold

Last time I was non town was Bottoms Up, and I won. Before that it was DD and DaS, in which I was caught N1 by a tracker and a watcher. More luck than being read there.
                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            So that contribution you had yesterday was...

Lololol guizeeee no one can read me! no one can read me! no one can read me! Cuz immmm weirrrdd!

I obviously just have it out for you.
                            Your forgetting the argument in which you stopped replying to because I was right.
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                            1. That's okay if it was because of grammatical or syntax errors. If it's simply because of teacher douchery, then your teacher is a douche.

2. I know because you just told me.
                            Ah ok. Yeah the teacher is a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Second or third year at the cc footsy?
                              First. I am technically a junior in HS but the HS pays for me to go to college and I get HS credits and college at the same time. I haven't been to my HS since last year.

Comment

• football, have you found an oddball study group with a mix of races and genders yet?

Also character claim or die.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X