No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get that vibe from the write-up whatsoever, but it's going to feed the retardation of this thread with everyone having tunnel-vision on Clovdyx.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I mean seriously, I write a wall of analysis that puts everything into perspective and all of you bypass it and continue to post about other bull**** without a single comment on it except Centurion saying not good enough.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        hmm, i'd like to see signs of that in the night write up before i buy it
        Well, my NA ain't going to bring it out, since it hasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          First off, I was trying to pull a reaction from Footy.

What I know for a fact, thanks to Blue's addendum, is that Clov was protected last night. I doubt he's NK proof, but he was protected last night.
          Glad to know yall were full of **** this whole time.

Do you know for sure? If so we need to lynch him.

Comment

• OH MY GODa

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• LYNCH FOOTBALL

LYNCH FOOTBALL

LYNCH FOOTBALL

LYNCH FOOTBALL

LYNCH FOOTBALL

LYNCH FOOTBALL

LYNCH FOOTBALL

LYNCH FOOTBALL

a

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I don't get that vibe from the write-up whatsoever, but it's going to feed the retardation of this thread with everyone having tunnel-vision on Clovdyx.
                for what its worth swag i understand just about all of what your saying but im not sure your town at the moment so excuse me for thinking it as gospel
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I was sent a correction PM from Blue, saying that my ability didn't work because I was frightened away by a horrible creature.

Could be that the person who targeted him also roleblocks other people from targeting the same person?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    for what its worth swag i understand just about all of what your saying but im not sure your town at the moment so excuse me for thinking it as gospel
                    not thinking that is...sigh i suck at sentences sometimes
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

I was sent a correction PM from Blue, saying that my ability didn't work because I was frightened away by a horrible creature.

Could be that the person who targeted him also roleblocks other people from targeting the same person?
                      or you could have just been roleblocked...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Glad to know yall were full of **** this whole time.

Do you know for sure? If so we need to lynch him.
                        Not lynching godfather. That would be dumb.

Comment

I was sent a correction PM from Blue, saying that my ability didn't work because I was frightened away by a horrible creature.

You were roleblocked ::: his would-be killer has a presence effect ::: or depending on the wording, Slenderman is just immune to all night actions.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I mean seriously, I write a wall of analysis that puts everything into perspective and all of you bypass it and continue to post about other bull**** without a single comment on it except Centurion saying not good enough.
                            Your walls of analysis already robbed us of our precious Rags.

Comment

• Lynch Football2ky

Whatever, maybe we'll learn more tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Your walls of analysis already robbed us of our precious Rags.
                                I mean, that's one way of looking at yesterday.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X