Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I'm going to bed. If anybody has anything absolutely pressing, I suggest you get it out of the way now.
    I know I'm doing nothing but making Swag hate me right now, but I'm not changing my vote for Clov. If the lynch fails, we can lynch footy tomorrow, or whoever else has a strong scum read. We're still early enough in the game that taking the chance of one missed lynch doesn't massively tilt the favor towards scum. We still outnumber them massively at this point. Not lynching him, and taking a chance on someone else that we don't know with absolute certainty could not only take the chance of not killing scum, but add a killed town player.

How about a deal Swag? If I vote to lynch Footy now, and he ends up being town, would you be willing to accept yourself getting lynched as a quasi-defender of Clov (known scum), and a pusher of Footy (assuming he ends up being town). I'm willing to switch my vote only on the chance that you accept a push against you in the next day phase.

Comment

• Walt, why couldn't I target you last night? What was going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        I thought we were cool.

First, this is Mafia - we're not adopting your ****ty sabermetrics. Second, you don't need to call me names just because my DH put one over the wall and your's is at home watching.

"Foosball" (not going to happen) isn't regarded as an overly good player, I'd say he seems about average from what I've seen of him. He pushed a lot of claims in Arkham Mafia unnecessarily, and that's what a couple guys were ragging on him for earlier.
        Just won town MVP in Happy Holidays, so yall can go fuck yourselves. I also had near to perfect reads in Arkham (was wrong on IR and 50/50 on Alastair, but nailed Clov and Robley). Didn't target a single non town that whole game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          I know I'm doing nothing but making Swag hate me right now, but I'm not changing my vote for Clov. If the lynch fails, we can lynch footy tomorrow, or whoever else has a strong scum read. We're still early enough in the game that taking the chance of one missed lynch doesn't massively tilt the favor towards scum. We still outnumber them massively at this point. Not lynching him, and taking a chance on someone else that we don't know with absolute certainty could not only take the chance of not killing scum, but add a killed town player.

How about a deal Swag? If I vote to lynch Footy now, and he ends up being town, would you be willing to accept yourself getting lynched as a quasi-defender of Clov (known scum), and a pusher of Footy (assuming he ends up being town). I'm willing to switch my vote only on the chance that you accept a push against you in the next day phase.
          No, you're retarded.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• I love that Clov continually speaks about nothing while people are pushing footsy for essentially the same reason.

Comment

• Am I the only one who is so happy mrs clov is playing?

Comment

• I mean, I would love that too if it didn't completely neglect circumstance.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Whats your explanation for pushing Rags, because that's the first player you were definitely sure of being scum, only he showed up as town.

Footsy has scum/dumb potential and aside from your walls of text Jpeg's posts per hour statistic is the biggest thing going against him. Meanwhile, there's a player who's refused to speak on his role or anything about his game.

Clov brought up me potentially being scum right after he noted I'm always town when I posts often. Johnny stated Clov was protected last night so he may not even be lynch proof.

Comment

• Plus, you've been adamant about Clov being gf, yet you're lynching someone you think is scum. He's probably not a killer so lynching footsy right now isn't do or die for town.

Again, there's nothing on footsy being scum aside from tendencies. Could certainly be scum, so whatever. Town vig could handle him tonight. Get rid of Clov first, unless we think he's not scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Whats your explanation for pushing Rags, because that's the first player you were definitely sure of being scum, only he showed up as town.

Footsy has scum/dumb potential and aside from your walls of text Jpeg's posts per hour statistic is the biggest thing going against him. Meanwhile, there's a player who's refused to speak on his role or anything about his game.

Clov brought up me potentially being scum right after he noted I'm always town when I posts often. Johnny stated Clov was protected last night so he may not even be lynch proof.
                      I'm confused. I'm not disputing Clovdyx is scum, I'm disputing his lynchability at this time. I don't see how Ragnarok coming up Town is any sort of condemnation on me either, he had like 4 votes on him. Just as easily as you can blame me for his death, I can blame everyone's inaction for his death. And I think your final statement just sums up how confused you are because Johnny then retracted that statement saying Blue sent him an ambiguous PM stating something frightened him out of performing his night action. Plus, you just said that a major reason for your pursuit of Clovdyx is his attack on you, which means it is little more than short-sighted retribution.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Plus, you've been adamant about Clov being gf, yet you're lynching someone you think is scum. He's probably not a killer so lynching footsy right now isn't do or die for town.

Again, there's nothing on footsy being scum aside from tendencies. Could certainly be scum, so whatever. Town vig could handle him tonight. Get rid of Clov first, unless we think he's not scum.
                        Why is Football probably not a killer?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                          Am I the only one who is so happy mrs clov is playing?
                          I hope this is a good thing?

Comment

• But forreal. Where the **** is everyone.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I'm confused. I'm not disputing Clovdyx is scum, I'm disputing his lynchability at this time. I don't see how Ragnarok coming up Town is any sort of condemnation on me either, he had like 4 votes on him. Just as easily as you can blame me for his death, I can blame everyone's inaction for his death. And I think your final statement just sums up how confused you are because Johnny then retracted that statement saying Blue sent him an ambiguous PM stating something frightened him out of performing his night action. Plus, you just said that a major reason for your pursuit of Clovdyx is his attack on you, which means it is little more than short-sighted retribution.
                              Ragnarok turning up scum doesn't make you scum, but you pushed him without anything definitive just like you're doing with footsy. I don't want to go off gut two consecutive day phases, especially when even you admit Clov probably isn't town. That's the most information placed in the thread thus far.

Footsy could be the killer, but we know NOTHING about him in this game. The tendencies are noteworthy and enough to put footsy on a scum list. However, lynching him isn't going to break the game more than a Clov lynch.

Comment

• I know everyone in this game is going to call me dumb, but I feel so torn on the lynch. I hate decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X