Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
    Am I the only one who is so happy mrs clov is playing?
    No.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Walt, why couldn't I target you last night? What was going on?
      No idea man. What were you or your scummate trying to do to me last night?
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
        I know everyone in this game is going to call me dumb, but I feel so torn on the lynch. I hate decisions.
        I'm not going to call you dumb, I agree with you.

I don't really see the point of lynching footy, that lynch has been pushed for basically nothing (what else is there than JAS csaying footy wanted to kill monk and the usual mediocre footy-threadplay?). On the other hand people insist on Clov being GF, but no one seems to be grilling him beyond the mere accusation. So, Clov, how about some CC?
        Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
          I'm not going to call you dumb, I agree with you.

I don't really see the point of lynching footy, that lynch has been pushed for basically nothing (what else is there than JAS csaying footy wanted to kill monk and the usual mediocre footy-threadplay?). On the other hand people insist on Clov being GF, but no one seems to be grilling him beyond the mere accusation. So, Clov, how about some CC?
          Just so you know, Clov won't be able to post for like 12-15 hours. Thought I'd mention it so no one waits up for him to post.

I will say this though, he (Clov) doesn't seem worried about a lynch. Now whether it's because we can't lynch him or he's confident we won't lynch him, I don't know.

Comment

• So many posts.

And CKane, you ought to know better than to think anyone else would be talking about the As. Common man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
              Just so you know, Clov won't be able to post for like 12-15 hours. Thought I'd mention it so no one waits up for him to post.
              That's OK, I won't be able to be online much in the next 12 hours as well. After all, it's 7 in the morning and work is going to start soon...
              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                So many posts.
                I feel a huge disadvantage to playing mafia on the west coast. I can fit in a bit of action in the morning before I go to work while most people are online. Unfortunately, the time I have to spend in the thread is in the evening at about 12-1am EST, so almost everyone is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                  That's OK, I won't be able to be online much in the next 12 hours as well. After all, it's 7 in the morning and work is going to start soon...
                  Ew. Mornings.

Comment

• I'm here, but I feel like the more you catch up the less we become friends.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                      I feel a huge disadvantage to playing mafia on the west coast. I can fit in a bit of action in the morning before I go to work while most people are online. Unfortunately, the time I have to spend in the thread is in the evening at about 12-1am EST, so almost everyone is gone.
                      Yeah, time differences are a *****. I usually have **** to do in the mornings, so by the time I'm back to my office at work and can get on, it's usually like 1 or 2pm when people start posting regularly.

Comment

• I'm sort of here, being a night owl. I should really be working on my finals though. >.<

Comment

• I know that feeling, I got these ****in scrubs tryna get@me about guns in china and marching on the public sector to make the 40% pay taxes.

uherd?
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I know that feeling, I got these ****in scrubs tryna get@me about guns in china and marching on the public sector to make the 40% pay taxes.

uherd?
                            I'm sure this means something, but I don't know what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              We're not. Rack will come in here tomorrow around 11am and make a long post to prove he's reading and agree with us.
                              Hah, wrong! You were off by like 8 and a half hours. But it looks like no one is on right now so hopefully when I get on tomorrow it will be at a reasonable time It should be

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Actually, **** it. I don't care, do whatever. I can't help people with no interest in helping themselves. Town is either inactive or doesn't care.
                              No Swag, don't go!

Half the game isn't participating in the thread. Another quarter is autistic. The final quarter should have been euthanized long ago.
                              Where does that leave you?

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              Even in a very simplistic format
                              Arkham Mafia - ~512 posts in 530 hours. 0.95 posts per hour
                              Adventure Time Mafia - ~299 posts in 350 hours. 0.85 posts per hour
                              Creepypasta Mafia - ~12 posts in 64 hours. 0.18 posts per hour

Plus around half of his posts were defending himself saying he wasn't the one responsible for monk's death. He hasn't tried to find anything out as opposed to say Arkham Mafia where he was continually asking questions of people in thread.
                              I actually like this. I know in my first full sized game as scum after being town for a while I posted much less than normal for fear of screwing up or saying anything to really implicate myself (I know, it's shocking to think I used to post).

Alright, I am going to try to maintain civility and a level head. I know everyone is going to ignore this because of course we have a scum right in front of this and I am just preaching a religious argument, but there is something honorable in the fight.

What does lynching Clovdyx actually achieve? There is no one, except possibly him, that objects to the notion that he is a Godfather. He just survived a nightkill, and while it does not necessarily mean he will survive lynching, it makes it somewhat more likely -- especially when compounded with his character, Slenderman. So we lynch him, maybe he dies, but I would be willing to be my trust that he either survives or comes back to life. The justification for lynching him is that then we know 100% that he is a Godfather / unkillable, which we can already with a good deal of certainty state. Additionally, we keep saying we have our target for a roleblocker for the rest of the game... Why? There was no kill for any Slenderman faction last night, the roleblocker should stay who they were on since I doubt Clovdyx is a recruiter because Slenderman is the only creepypasta character that is an established badass mother****er with established ties to other creepypasta characters. They are basically a shoe-in for a faction.

Now onto Suicidal Squidward, he is the recruiter. Why do I say this? He is the killer-recruiter, I get this because he only makes those of an unstable mind kill themselves, but those who are of a stable mind suffer nonetheless when they view him... We will see this tonight and get confirmation, but I would believe monk (The Drunk) would not be a character of a sound mental state, which is why he killed himself. I would guess someone like Sancho (The Martyr) would also not be such, but others very well could be.

Now Johnny said football killed monk. No one else did, but people voted for him, without giving much of an explanation... He assumes it is because of what Johnny said, despite no one mentioning it. Now he continues to project this idea that he has no idea who killed Monk and it does not make sense for someone to kill Monk unless they are Town...Really? Suicidal Squidward as Town? I mean sure, maybe whoever could have been redirected to Monk, but at this point surely they would have said something -- or maybe they already have? Conversely, why would a recruiter-killer target monk? Well, for the simple reason that no one is going to investigate or lynch him if he makes it through Day 1, and odds are short of him role-claiming he will not be nightkilled... Where is the downside? You kill someone to further your assumed WC of outnumbers Town / Other Factions, or you recruit someone that is likely to stick around for at least a few phases.
                              I missed you Swag, I won't ignore you.

On the topic of Clovdyx and his godfatheriness, I agree with you and Daniel. While there is a chance he can be lynched, I'd say the chance is very small. I don't agree with IR at all that the unlynchable and unkillable godfather is rare. When a type of godfather appears in a game, I'd say the majority of the time it's the type that can't die until his teammates are dead. I see the point that guys like Alastair and MD4L are making about how it's better to take a chance at known scum than taking a blind shot, but I disagree. I'd put the chances of Clov getting lynched at like 5-10% at most and that's being extremely generous. On the other hand we've got better chance at hitting scum today. If we take the typical 30-40% scum, then we probably have 9ish scum/indy. With 4 town dying so far and no scum dying, we've got about 9/21 players as scum which gives us like a 40% chance of hitting scum if we just go totally blind. With some measure of thought behind a lynch, I'd say we've got pretty good odds.

I think that the Suicide Squidward as the recruiter idea makes sense, but it is very, very far from a certain thing. I think that based on just one writeup, it's a pretty large stretch to make.

I think I'm going to vote with you on Footsy. I really liked the stats jepg has brought up and as always, I have a lot of trust in your gut. You're the one person I trust at the beginning of games. I'll Lynch Footsy

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                              Well it's a good thing all game mods here copy the roles 100% off of mafiascum without any variation or change.

Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
                              I know everyone in this game is going to call me dumb, but I feel so torn on the lynch. I hate decisions.
                              I'm with you. I'm a very indecisive person.

Originally posted by MrsClov View Post

I will say this though, he (Clov) doesn't seem worried about a lynch. Now whether it's because we can't lynch him or he's confident we won't lynch him, I don't know.
                              Probably both.

Comment

• Vote Count

Clovdyx - 3 - Corycurren, Alastair, football2ky

football2ky - 7 - Jepg, Uslydevilu, Swag Dynasty, Johnnyallstar, Daniel, Centurion, Rackcitysteelers

Alastair - 1 - Clovdyx

With 22 alive and 20 voting, it's 11 to lynch!
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X