No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have work all day tomorrow, and I am headed to bed. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      I have work all day tomorrow, and I am headed to bed. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone.
      Or you could say something, or really anything, now while you're actually online and only a few votes away from being lynched. You haven't said really anything in defense of yourself. Besides, on this forum there is no guarantee that stupid **** will not happen. I'd rather be safe than sorry if I were you.

Comment

• I see you Sick Puppets.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Lynch Foot

I like the case a lot. I have seen these lynches work a few times before. I pushed Hyper on day 2 with this exact case in Mafia 2. So the similarities are too similar for my liking on Foot's part. If he had given a defense for why he hasn't pushed other people than that would have meant more to me than just the lack of posts tbh. It's that reason more than just posting less that I think is the better part of Jepg's point.

I was surprised not many people commented on Swag's big post. It was a quality one. I disagree on Clov being unlynchable, but it still raised some legitimate points that very few addressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I see you Sick Puppets.
            Hey, how are you?
            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Only other thing I will say about Clov is that this was def the only phase I was willing to lynch him in. Clov is smart enough to get is invulnerability in the right phases going forward. So I am def not joining a lynch of his until endgame from here on out. Prob not even then since I plan to have been recruited by that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                I feel a huge disadvantage to playing mafia on the west coast. I can fit in a bit of action in the morning before I go to work while most people are online. Unfortunately, the time I have to spend in the thread is in the evening at about 12-1am EST, so almost everyone is gone.

Sancho and I could still teach you loads of things about time difference.

I'm still not entirely convinced about footy. JAS started accusing him because monk was NKed, but that's basically it. Or did I miss something?
                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post

I'm still not entirely convinced about footy. JAS started accusing him because monk was NKed, but that's basically it. Or did I miss something?
                  Jepg had some statistics and Swag said some things, that's about it.
                  Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                  I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Why would Suicide Squidward be a recruiter? If he's the recruiter, why did his target die? I mean, if you tried to sell me on PGO I'd have an easier time swallowing that pill, but there's nothing in the writeup that would lead me to think he is. Recruiter if successful, kill if fail? Hardly likely.

Comment

• Swag's argument I believe that he will recruit characters of sound mind and those who aren't will be killed. I don't know a thing about creepypasta so I have no idea if that makes sense or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post

Tbh I've been debating myself, but if footy isn't scum than clov is. Win win

Comment

• Ok, here we go.

I am the Test Subject. Each night I target someone and if they have supernatural powers I stop them. Thats why I wanted to see if Walt was just pure untargetable or if it was me. I also have a bomb element to me that's complicated and I don't quite get it, but I am not worried about being lynched.

Comment

• It is unbelievable in my head the assumption newer players have that two people arguing means that one is town and one is scum.
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              Ok, here we go.

I am the Test Subject. Each night I target someone and if they have supernatural powers I stop them. Thats why I wanted to see if Walt was just pure untargetable or if it was me. I also have a bomb element to me that's complicated and I don't quite get it, but I am not worried about being lynched.
                              So you're a role-blocker?
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• And what do you mean by supernatural powers?
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                                X