Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
    So you're a role-blocker?
    Yeah, seems like I an only target certain people successfully.

Comment

And what do you mean by supernatural powers?
      The flavor is basically I can block people with supernatural powers. Doesn't really go into what that means.

Comment

• Hmm. That seems awfully detailed to be a fakeclaim.

I'm gonna stay on Footsy for now, but if people are gonna move off of him, I'd strongly suggest Andy. He's avoiding the thread like a plague.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
          It is unbelievable in my head the assumption newer players have that two people arguing means that one is town and one is scum.
          Typical a hole giants fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
            The flavor is basically I can block people with supernatural powers. Doesn't really go into what that means.
            You didn't bother asking Blue what this meant? Why don't you do that now?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• unlynch football
              lynch walt

He's got more important things to do anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                Typical a hole giants fan.
                The first cut is the deepest, sly
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

You didn't bother asking Blue what this meant? Why don't you do that now?
                  I did and Blue replied sarcastically.

Comment

I did and Blue replied sarcastically.
                    What did he say?
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

unlynch football
                      lynch walt

He's got more important things to do anyway.
                      Not on Fridays before 7ish, Usly!
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

What did he say?
                        I would have to check my PM's but it was along the lines of "I don't know"

Comment

Not on Fridays before 7ish, Usly!
                          Have you checked out that saloon place yet? Curious if it's worth going to.

I can't get a read on you, but we worked too well together in arkham. You need to go. Lol

Comment

I would have to check my PM's but it was along the lines of "I don't know"
                            I find it hard to believe that Blue would say something along the lines of "I don't know" when asked about a role. Because I had questions for him about my role and he answered them pretty well
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Have you checked out that saloon place yet? Curious if it's worth going to.

I can't get a read on you, but we worked too well together in arkham. You need to go. Lol
                              I need to go to the Saloon, or I need to go as in die in this game?

I haven't gone yet, but will definitely check it out soon
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Blue would say something along the lines of "I don't know" when asked about a role. Because I had questions for him about my role and he answered them pretty well
                                I asked "What do you mean by supernatural powers?" and he said "I don't know". Don't know what else to tell you.

I assumed it the bad guys have supernatural powers and the townies are just normal people?

Comment

Working...
                                X