Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Ok, here we go.

I am the Test Subject. Each night I target someone and if they have supernatural powers I stop them. Thats why I wanted to see if Walt was just pure untargetable or if it was me. I also have a bomb element to me that's complicated and I don't quite get it, but I am not worried about being lynched.
    So you're a town role blocker but you can only RB scum, which makes you both an investigator AND blocker, as well as a bomb? Well done, Blue. Well done.

Or fake, I guess.

Comment

• Since Rags isn't here.

*headdesk*
      *headdesk*
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Uhm... footy, you really shot yourself here. That claim makes no sense at all.
        Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
          unlynch football
          lynch walt

He's got more important things to do anyway.
          I don't like that you were one of the first people on football, especially considering

A) you got your vote in before there was the more in depth cases laid out, and
          B) you voted without saying a word.

Then you immediately switch off him when he claims. On one hand, you might just accept his claim and that's a valid enough reason. However, if you were going to assume he's telling the truth, I see no reason you went to the person who would theoretically be cleared. Afterall, if you're assuming all humans are town and all scum are supernatural, Football's supposed failure suggests that Walt's a-okay. And yet, here you are, lynching him.

Comment

I asked "What do you mean by supernatural powers?" and he said "I don't know". Don't know what else to tell you.

I assumed it the bad guys have supernatural powers and the townies are just normal people?
            Maybe he doesn't like you or something. I asked him questions and he was pretty straight forward with the answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsClov View Post
              Maybe he doesn't like you or something. I asked him questions and he was pretty straight forward with the answers.
              Edit: He answered my one question. I had another question in my head, but never got around to asking the other one I had. Either way, I got way more of an answer than "I don't know."

Comment

Edit: He answered my one question. I had another question in my head, but never got around to asking the other one I had. Either way, I got way more of an answer than "I don't know."
                Yeah, no mod is going to say "I don't know" pertaining to a role-related question
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Lol

lynch football
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I kinda understand why we wouldn't want to tell me if scum was supernatural and town wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                      Uhm... footy, you really shot yourself here. That claim makes no sense at all.
                      Scummy post for the same reason as MrsClov earlier.

I'm watching you guys.
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

I kinda understand why we wouldn't want to tell me if scum was supernatural and town wasn't.
                        I think he still would have given you more information as a mod, than giving you an "I don't know."

Lynch Football

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                          Scummy post for the same reason as MrsClov earlier.

I'm watching you guys.
                          Have fun with that.

Comment

• Footsy, what happens if you get lynched?

Comment

• How many votes do I have?

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                                Footsy, what happens if you get lynched?
                                Somebody other than me dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X