• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Somebody other than me dies.
    What?
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Okay, this is getting a little bull****ty. Explain please.
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• My PM says I absorb the supernatural energy of any trying to kill me and if i get lynched I have to PM Blue a name of a player, which I assume kills that player? I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          My PM says I absorb the supernatural energy of any trying to kill me and if i get lynched I have to PM Blue a name of a player, which I assume kills that player? I could be wrong.
          So you're unkillable and unlynchable blocker-investigator, and you get to kill anyone who tries to lynch you? That's a pretty sweet role
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            So you're unkillable and unlynchable blocker-investigator, and you get to kill anyone who tries to lynch you? That's a pretty sweet role
            And they say I'm the godfather....

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
              Okay, this is getting a little bull****ty. Explain please.
              I agree, a town bomb that (possibly? ) random kills someone in his place....? Doesn't sound great.
              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
              I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Who roadblocks and investigates...hm.
                I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• The problem with my role could be there are supernatural townies, which means I could block and out them, which is bad.

Comment

• *Roleblocks.... Hmm...I'll come back to that, have we cleared clov yet?
                    I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                      have we cleared clov yet?
                      LOLOLOLOLOL

olololol

Comment

• So you roleblock people, but only the supernatural, which in a sense is a role investigation. Or absorbing their power, that could be you kill only supernaturals or even worse you become who you consume. Top that off, you're the bomb.

I'm in a weird limbo between incredulity, laughter, and a horrible deep-down feeling that at least part of it is true.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I'm down to change this to Sick Puppets if anyone else is keen. Dude is retarded.
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                            have we cleared clov yet?
                            Yeah he was day investigated as town on Page 17
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Football, I actually somewhat believe you about half your role-claim. But I feel like you threw that bomb nonsense in there to save yourself, which isn't doing you any favors. And I would hope you learned about that from Rack City whenever it didn't work then. There are forms of lynch deterrence beyond this.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I'm down to change this to Sick Puppets if anyone else is keen. Dude is retarded.
                                Monk eventually learned to stop posting entirely, it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X