Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Football, I actually somewhat believe you about half your role-claim. But I feel like you threw that bomb nonsense in there to save yourself, which isn't doing you any favors. And I would hope you learned about that from Rack City whenever it didn't work then. There are forms of lynch deterrence beyond this.
    Yeah, I don't see why he'd feel the need to role claim, out me as town and request for people to wait for what he had to say if he couldn't be lynched as he claims
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Vote Count

Clovdyx - 3 - Corycurren, Alastair, football2ky

football2ky - 8 - Jepg, Swag Dynasty, Johnnyallstar, Daniel, Centurion, Rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve, MrsClov

Alastair - 1 - Clovdyx

Walter - 1 - uslydevilu

With 22 alive and 20 voting, it's 11 to lynch!
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Wait... so footy's ability is too redic.

unlynch Walt
        lynch football

Comment

• Vote Count

Clovdyx - 3 - Corycurren, Alastair, football2ky

football2ky - 9 - Jepg, Swag Dynasty, Johnnyallstar, Daniel, Centurion, Rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve, MrsClov, uslydevilu

Alastair - 1 - Clovdyx

With 22 alive and 20 voting, it's 11 to lynch!
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• There is so much scum or dumb in this game Blue must be laughing like a madman.

MD4L, recruit me. We can get IR later.
            Originally posted by GongKong
            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Football, you going to come in and give this another shot or should I just let you die?
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• No way the bomb part of the claim is true. Roleblocking could be very probable. I hope this isn't a true town claim, with only what was considered by Foot a small bomb claim to make people fear lynching him more. Even without the intricacies of the bomb claim I just am unwilling to buy choosing who dies.

I would understand wanting to sweeten the claim given that RB is kind of a neutral ability. Def doesnt clear either way.

Comment

• What makes it even worse is I picture football recollecting on the Rack City fiasco, sitting there with pen and paper -- or perhaps his laptop, kids these days -- hand firmly placed on his forehead, leaning on his arm thinking to himself "I really got this role-claim thing this time!"
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• I swear, you guys better just be dicking around. He's claiming to be a vengeful roleblocker hybrid. It's not that he's a bomb, he's just vengeful.

Comment

• Seriously.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...ful_%28role%29

It's not that difficult people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                        Seriously.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...ful_%28role%29

It's not that difficult people.
                        "As they die"

Footsy is claiming he doesn't die via lynch... or NK
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          "As they die"

Footsy is claiming he doesn't die via lynch... or NK
                          Can you post that part where he said he wouldn't die, bc I dont remember reading it that way.

Comment

• "Vengeful claims under duress are seen as grounds for a policy lynch."
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                              I swear, you guys better just be dicking around. He's claiming to be a vengeful roleblocker hybrid. It's not that he's a bomb, he's just vengeful.
                              He doesn't even know what he's claiming. He's claiming a role that "absorbs the supernatural energy" of his target, whatever that means, which presents a whole array of problems... First of all, we don't know what that means. It could be a roleblock, it could be CONSUMING THEM, or a kill. We don't know. Then you add in that it seems to only affect supernatural, now the counterargument to why this is not a problem is that there could be supernatural Town, but really...how many supernatural Town could there really be? So at this point, we've established...nothing. The only thing he's said for certain is that Walt isn't supernatural, and really would Walt admit that, and that he is vengeful.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                Can you post that part where he said he wouldn't die, bc I dont remember reading it that way.
                                Post 750
                                Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                                Somebody other than me dies.
                                Post 753
                                Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                                My PM says I absorb the supernatural energy of any trying to kill me and if i get lynched I have to PM Blue a name of a player, which I assume kills that player? I could be wrong.
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X