No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we seriously allowing mafiascum into evidence now?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Meh. I used it just for the role adaptation. We don't typically follow their traditional roles to the letter, so it's not as useful.

But the equivalent is that he's claiming vengeful, and he never said that if we lynch him he will live, and I don't know if he knows the answer to that.

Frankly, I don't know if he knows what he's saying.

Comment

• Thanks Walt. For whatever reason I didn't see that as what he was saying. I assumed he said him and someone else died. This is reading to me like an Indy claim at best right now unfortunately. No way a scum group rolled out this odd roleclaim with as much time as it took pressure to develop. As a result, I think he is at least half lying, but would entertain another lynch prospect. Bc the upside on this isn't there for me right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          Thanks Walt. For whatever reason I didn't see that as what he was saying. I assumed he said him and someone else died. This is reading to me like an Indy claim at best right now unfortunately. No way a scum group rolled out this odd roleclaim with as much time as it took pressure to develop. As a result, I think he is at least half lying, but would entertain another lynch prospect. Bc the upside on this isn't there for me right now.
          The only thing that concerns me about this lynch is that no scum has tried to derail it. It's not like there was any evidence on him, so scum could've tried pushing someone else this whole time. But then again, I'm not buying anything Footsy is saying
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• He'll eventually come back and we'll try this again.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Feel free to speak, Lash and PR.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Lynch Footy

I'm going to side with my instincts here and not go for the side wanting to nix the godfather who would more than likely result in a waste of a day phase.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• lol

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Unlynch Football

Since you're online, and have been for like 5 hours, here is your opportunity...

EXTENDING YOU A CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELF FOOTBALL

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Unlynch Football

Since you're online, and have been for like 5 hours, here is your opportunity...

He can't die apparently so he doesn't need to save himself lol
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Unlynch Football

Caught up.

What exactly is he going to save himself with? After reading all the BS claims this dude is throwing out he should be lynched regardless. I'll wait 5 minutes.

Comment

• He's a dumb kid that thinks throwing on "someone besides me will die" is an effective lynch deterrent.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

He's a dumb kid that thinks throwing on "someone besides me will die" is an effective lynch deterrent.
                            Right.

Lynch Football

Comment

• I have to agree that this is stupid.
                              Lynch Football2ky
                              Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                              I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Someday he'll learn. Either lie, or don't lie. Don't try to combine them.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X