X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah well, I must leave.

Dulce Et Decorum Est
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Should have killed Sick Puppets, JLash, PR, or Cory.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Unlynch Clov
        Lynch Football

There we go. I'll try for Clov

Comment

• Vote Count

Clovdyx - 2 - Corycurren, Alastair

football2ky - 12 - Jepg, Johnnyallstar, Daniel, Centurion, Rackcitysteelers, InjuredReserve, MrsClov, uslydevilu, PR, JLash, SickPuppets, Football2ky

Alastair - 1 - Clovdyx

Football2ky has been lynched. Writeup incoming.

You shouldn't have done that...
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Day 2

“Well, Clovdyx is Slender Man obviously”

“Can we lynch him today?”

“Maybe, maybe not, let’s not bother seeing if anyone has anything on anyone else and just go ahead and find out!”

“Wait, maybe we should lynch football2ky instead”

“Why?”

“Just a hunch”

After a few long, tedious hours, eventually Town buys in to playing Mafia right and lynching people based on suspicion and Town reads, instead of just relying on Night actions to do everything for them.

Football2ky is terrified by this.

As the crowd tightens around him, a feeling of paranoia comes over him…almost as if some darker force is influencing his actions. He lashes out like a cornered animal, going after the person most likely to be lynched that Day instead-Clovdyx.

This time when faced with confrontation, there is no laughter. Clovdyx can tell that football2ky is more afraid of losing his own life than he is of anything else. Perhaps it is time to move on.

Some time later, the Townspeople slowly awaken in their own homes and their own beds. They don’t quite know what happened—indeed, none of them can remember anything after football2ky charged Clovdyx—but they do sense that Clovdyx is no longer there.

Clovdyx is gone. He was Slender Man, Slender-Aligned.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send me your PMs. If you do not wish to use an ability, let me know.
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• Well, I have some apologizing to do.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Wow, that actually worked out really well!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue
                  After a few long, tedious hours, eventually Town buys in to playing Mafia right and lynching people based on suspicion and Town reads, instead of just relying on Night actions to do everything for them.

Football2ky is terrified by this.
                  Haha. Harsh.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Provided he doesn't come back...

I'm somewhat sorry to Alastair and Centurion because I don't know whether a lynch would have killed him or if there was something unblockable about Football... But Football, I'm sorry for today, and I don't know whether I should admire your stubborness or be filled with glee that you outsmarted mostly everyone because it seems like this was likely your plan with that claim, as you had all the opportunities to come in and say otherwise, but you showed up right when you had sufficient votes.

Either way, good job.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Provided he doesn't come back...

I'm somewhat sorry to Alastair and Centurion because I don't know whether a lynch would have killed him or if there was something unblockable about Football... But Football, I'm sorry for today, and I don't know whether I should admire your stubborness or be filled with glee that you outsmarted mostly everyone because it seems like this was likely your plan with that claim, as you had all the opportunities to come in and say otherwise, but you showed up right when you had sufficient votes.

Either way, good job.
                      Don't worry the town vig will probably excessively punish you for your mistake.

But seriously town vig don't be a fool

Comment

• Haha. You guys were so right. Clearly Clov couldn't be killed lol.

Great phase. This game is awesome.

Comment

• Well, that made that decision easy. We nixed the gf either way.
                          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            Haha. You guys were so right. Clearly Clov couldn't be killed lol.

Great phase. This game is awesome.
                            We still don't know whether lynching Clov would have been the correct decision

If anything Blue seemed disdainful in the writeup of the lynch movement towards him

Originally posted by Blue
                            “Can we lynch him today?”

“Maybe, maybe not, let’s not bother seeing if anyone has anything on anyone else and just go ahead and find out!”
                            Plus there are still some reservations about football

As the crowd tightens around him, a feeling of paranoia comes over him…almost as if some darker force is influencing his actions.
                            Plus there would seem to be some fear associated with attacking Clov, football was only able to overcome it as he was afraid of losing his life

Clovdyx can tell that football2ky is more afraid of losing his own life than he is of anything else.

Comment

• Well then...

Comment

• @Jepg - That doesn't read as disdainful of the lynch movement to me on Clov. I think Blue is making fun of us for doing very little while waiting for people to show up. That is until you put a lot of good effort into at least trying to think who could be scum based on evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X