No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Johnny. The guy can't win for losing.
    Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
      I wonder if scp is a scum faction.
      Well, if it is I'd say he wasn't targeted by scum for the kill. Maybe a scum kill re-directed?
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
        I wonder if scp is a scum faction.
        Maybe Indy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          I'll miss you bud.
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Well, look at the bright side, Johnny. At least this death was of the more normal variety.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• So killers so far

Squidward: Struck Night 1, didn't Night 2. SwAg seemed to think he was killer-recruiter. Wouldn't be Slender-Aligned, could be Creepypasta-Aligned or some alternative faction
              Hairless dog-human hybrid creature: Struck Night 1, didn't Night 2. Unlikely to be Slender-Aligned as targeted Clov (could have been redirected), may be Creepypasta-Aligned or some alternative faction
              Machete Man: Seems somewhat creepy - could be SCP-Aligned killer, but from what I've read about them they go after the paranormal and there were far better targets for them than Johnny. Didn't strike Night 1. Possible for any faction (could be Slender-Aligned who gained power after Clov's death)
              Shotgun: Seems to be an anti-paranormal killer which would probably put them into SCP if they hadn't killed SwAg. Possible they were redirected, but seem more likely as town vig.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• CKane: either you're a bastard role or I was framed. Nothing in my flavor indicates miller. I'm the Guardian Angel and I'm town. I give my target a "spiritual path" aka I redirect and my target and also cannot be blocked. I redirected bcb to JAS. They were both against the Clov lynch as I think scum heavily derailed that lynch. JAS is dead so whether or not you think I'm scum (I'm not) bcb is a killer.

lynch bcb

Will try to check in on my phone.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I also know that at least one other person targeted me last night as I got a PM message. Dunno if the message only reaches town but I know the player who sent it as they revealed themselves in the PM. The person who got the message N1 may be able to corroborate this without needlessly outing that player.

I'm concerned I was very popular last night.
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    Poor Johnny. The guy can't win for scum killing him off.
                    Fixed that for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                      I also know that at least one other person targeted me last night as I got a PM message. Dunno if the message only reaches town but I know the player who sent it as they revealed themselves in the PM. The person who got the message N1 may be able to corroborate this without needlessly outing that player.

I'm concerned I was very popular last night.
                      The person said in the PM who they are or you know independently of the message?

I'll listen to you anyway - may as well get bcb to speak

unlynch cory
                      lynch bcb

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                        The person said in the PM who they are or you know independently of the message?
                        I was told the sender by Blue (he said it was via "mail") and then received the message.

Comment

• bcb claimed to be a double vote, so I can't trust cory for now.

btw, town vig should have killed jpeg. Just take care of that tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            bcb claimed to be a double vote, so I can't trust cory for now.

btw, town vig should have killed jpeg. Just take care of that tonight.
                            That's true - Day 1 he voted on 3 separate people and all of them had a double vote on with him being the sole voter. May as well check him out though as cory could be telling the partial truth to save his own skin.

Yep me. Not one of the two people we have scum results on.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              That's true - Day 1 he voted on 3 separate people and all of them had a double vote on with him being the sole voter. May as well check him out though as cory could be telling the partial truth to save his own skin.

Yep me. Not one of the two people we have scum results on.
                              So you're advocating lynching someone who's role has already been confirmed. More scum/dumb reasoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                So you're advocating lynching someone who's role has already been confirmed. More scum/dumb reasoning.
                                Because there have been plenty of games in past where the double vote has been a scum role or has been only part of the role. You yourself went after him yesterday before realising your mistake. I haven't even advocated lynching him as opposed to merely getting him to speak on the issue. Plus Swag and I were the ones yesterday saying how suspicious cory was whilst you were buddying up to him.

Do I think cory is scum? Yes.
                                Do I think bcb is scum? Unsure - but could he be? Certainly.

Comment

Working...
                                X