X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

Corycurren - 1 - Ckane138

bcb1213 - 2 - Corycurren, Jepg

With 19 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Checking in after a long day.

I would like to hear from BCB first before I place my vote. Worst case scenario we can lynch Cory, but a potential killer is more important in my book. Did anybody RB BCB N1?

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
        So killers so far

Squidward: Struck Night 1, didn't Night 2. SwAg seemed to think he was killer-recruiter. Wouldn't be Slender-Aligned, could be Creepypasta-Aligned or some alternative faction
        Hairless dog-human hybrid creature: Struck Night 1, didn't Night 2. Unlikely to be Slender-Aligned as targeted Clov (could have been redirected), may be Creepypasta-Aligned or some alternative faction
        Machete Man: Seems somewhat creepy - could be SCP-Aligned killer, but from what I've read about them they go after the paranormal and there were far better targets for them than Johnny. Didn't strike Night 1. Possible for any faction (could be Slender-Aligned who gained power after Clov's death)
        Shotgun: Seems to be an anti-paranormal killer which would probably put them into SCP if they hadn't killed SwAg. Possible they were redirected, but seem more likely as town vig.
        Maybe squidward isn't the actual killer. If you think back to that night write up, Monk was murdered with a shotgun, that at first glance looks like he used on himself. When all is told, the shotgun is gone and it's apparent he was murdered. Hell, the link the write up is title "shotgun justice prevails". I think the squidward killer and last night's shotgun killer could be the same. Make sense?

Comment

• So let me get this straight. Ckane investigates cory as scum. Cory then says I'm a killer when I control the double vote and you guys want to hear from me . Lol

I am not the killer. I am Town
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
            I just found out that my dad's friend works security at MetLife stadium, so I might be able to snag some tickets for the SuperBowl. First Footsy, now this.

Today is a good day.
            Sweet, get some tickets to all those Super Bowl parties. Thats where the real game takes place anyways. See Janet's titiies, hang with Charile Sheen, bang some 5 super hot "models" all at the same time.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              Yo CoryCurren is Creepypasta-Aligned. Vote that sum***** up.

Lynch Corycurren
              I'd like to know more about how you have acquired that piece of information before I follow that lynch. It won't be necessary to pull an Obba, though.
              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                CKane: either you're a bastard role or I was framed. Nothing in my flavor indicates miller. I'm the Guardian Angel and I'm town. I give my target a "spiritual path" aka I redirect and my target and also cannot be blocked. I redirected bcb to JAS. They were both against the Clov lynch as I think scum heavily derailed that lynch. JAS is dead so whether or not you think I'm scum (I'm not) bcb is a killer.

lynch bcb

Will try to check in on my phone.
                Nah probably not.

Originally posted by Friese View Post
                I'd like to know more about how you have acquired that piece of information before I follow that lynch. It won't be necessary to pull an Obba, though.
                It's the simplest explanation you can imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  So let me get this straight. Ckane investigates cory as scum. Cory then says I'm a killer when I control the double vote and you guys want to hear from me . Lol

You've still gotta respond to footsy. Town vig should be alert about this.

Comment

So let me get this straight. Ckane investigates cory as scum. Cory then says I'm a killer when I control the double vote and you guys want to hear from me . Lol

Oh, ok now I believe you. Sarcasm for the noobs

Common man.

Who have you targeted? Can they confirm whatever ability you may claim to have?

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      Oh, ok now I believe you. Sarcasm for the noobs

Common man.

Who have you targeted? Can they confirm whatever ability you may claim to have?
                      Quadruple facepalm
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        You've still gotta respond to footsy. Town vig should be alert about this.
                        I think the town vig should be alert to you. This is the second time you've called me out then had the balls to say jepg shouldn't for the exact thing you're doing now

Comment

• Bcb... If you're just the DV, why do you have a NA? I can at least consider that someone else killed JAS. But you know damn well I redirected you to him so why refute my story if it could get me mislynched?

And seriously, guys? Considering the effort Blue puts into making his games, you think we can trust the DV because he threw it around early to show us all? Reminds me when we wouldn't lynch Gong for like seven phases in Blue's last game even after it was apparent he was scum because he was PGO.
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Nah probably not.
                            Remember not to listen to Mexican janitors!!
                            Originally posted by GongKong
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              Bcb... If you're just the DV, why do you have a NA? I can at least consider that someone else killed JAS. But you know damn well I redirected you to him so why refute my story if it could get me mislynched?

And seriously, guys? Considering the effort Blue puts into making his games, you think we can trust the DV because he threw it around early to show us all? Reminds me when we wouldn't lynch Gong for like seven phases in Blue's last game even after it was apparent he was scum because he was PGO.
                              Cause I give my double vote to people

Comment

I think the town vig should be alert to you. This is the second time you've called me out then had the balls to say jepg shouldn't for the exact thing you're doing now
                                I haven't placed a vote on anyone. Jpeg has been saying things that lead me to believe he's scum/dumb, so yes I'm wary of what he's saying. He decided to join Cory in voting you early in the day phase without all information being stated in the thread.

You claim the double vote, but your refusal to lynch Clov was suspect and made you scummy once Johnny revealed Clov was protected night one.

Comment

Working...
                                X