X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To prove it

lynch md4l

Just to show I don't have the double today
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Vote Count

Corycurren - 1 - Ckane138

bcb1213 - 2 - Corycurren, Jepg

MD4L - 1 - bcb1213

With 19 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• Welp. Your role is confirmed.

Lynch Cory

Comment

• Hmm....Interesting. Well I'll be gone for a while (till Monday afternoon) so you guys have fun.
          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
          I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            Maybe squidward isn't the actual killer. If you think back to that night write up, Monk was murdered with a shotgun, that at first glance looks like he used on himself. When all is told, the shotgun is gone and it's apparent he was murdered. Hell, the link the write up is title "shotgun justice prevails". I think the squidward killer and last night's shotgun killer could be the same. Make sense?
            Shotgun killer killed Sancho night 1 though.

And bcb's story seems believeable and cory seems certain scum. You wouldn't redirect somebody into JAS. bcb did you get any extra info as to what redirected you?

unlynch bcb
            lynch cory
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              Shotgun killer killed Sancho night 1 though.

And bcb's story seems believeable and cory seems certain scum. You wouldn't redirect somebody into JAS. bcb did you get any extra info as to what redirected you?

unlynch bcb
              lynch cory
              Ahhh, right. So many shotguns.

Cory I love you (all homo) but it's not looking great here.

Comment

• sounds like something possessed me jepg
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

And bcb's story seems believeable and cory seems certain scum. You wouldn't redirect somebody into JAS.
                  Explain to me why somebody wouldn't do this.
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• unlynch md4l

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      Ahhh, right. So many shotguns.

Cory I love you (all homo) but it's not looking great here.
                      I'm still town, I'm still not a killer, dunno what else I can tell you guys.

BCB: Who did you give your DV to N1? If you're telling the truth, JAS can't confirm your story 'cause he's all dead and stuff. Who had it Day 1? Can they confirm?

Just because he had it Day 1 and doesn't have it now doesn't prove anything.
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                        Explain to me why somebody wouldn't do this.
                        He claimed some kind of investigative role yesterday - when he was talking about someone protecting Clovdyx Night 1. People rarely redirect into claimed investigators.
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Wow. Early in the phase and already a lot of info it seems.

Comment

He claimed some kind of investigative role yesterday - when he was talking about someone protecting Clovdyx Night 1. People rarely redirect into claimed investigators.
                            Let alone redirect a double vote

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              I'm still town, I'm still not a killer, dunno what else I can tell you guys.

BCB: Who did you give your DV to N1? If you're telling the truth, JAS can't confirm your story 'cause he's all dead and stuff. Who had it Day 1? Can they confirm?

Just because he had it Day 1 and doesn't have it now doesn't prove anything.
                              I had it day one and I will confirm that as will anyone else who looks at the count. Anyhow off to watch the games

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                It's the simplest explanation you can imagine.
                                OK, I'll bite.

lynch corycurren
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X