No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have NOT been paying great attention to this game, it seems. I picked two people who were actively derailing the Clov lynch that weren't SwAg cause I don't like targeting SwAg.

I guess I've earned my first lynch. Still town doe, so have fun with that. I'll probably get NK'd tonight by our vigman anyway if you guys didn't so I really have very little I can do.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• But I had absolutely no clue JAS claimed investigation and I didn't even remember BCB had the double vote early, honestly.

And BCB: I was asking who you gave it two N1 if you really give the DV as your NA. That person would have had it during Day 2. I know nobody has it today because you targeted JAS and he's dead, but who had it Day 2?
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        I have NOT been paying great attention to this game, it seems. I picked two people who were actively derailing the Clov lynch that weren't SwAg cause I don't like targeting SwAg.

I guess I've earned my first lynch. Still town doe, so have fun with that. I'll probably get NK'd tonight by our vigman anyway if you guys didn't so I really have very little I can do.
        Soo there's nothing about your role/ability that you can speak on?

Comment

• OK. Back from out of town. Catching up now.

Comment

But I had absolutely no clue JAS claimed investigation and I didn't even remember BCB had the double vote early, honestly.

And BCB: I was asking who you gave it two N1 if you really give the DV as your NA. That person would have had it during Day 2. I know nobody has it today because you targeted JAS and he's dead, but who had it Day 2?
            Who did you redirect Night 1?
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

But I had absolutely no clue JAS claimed investigation and I didn't even remember BCB had the double vote early, honestly.

Me. I had no idea who to give it to after day one. Lets say if the person I give it to does well I get a bonus and if they don't I won't like it. If I keep it I don't get a chance at the bonus
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Looks like we got some really good info from ckane. I am hanging out with the wife and watching football, but will check in and give my thoughts and vote a bit later in the day.

Comment

• Ckane straight up claimed an investigation, it looks like, so I'll follow him. Lynch Cory.

Also, MD4L is setting off my scumdar like crazy. No evidence, but he's looking like scum to me.

Comment

• Seems pretty open and shut to me. I trust Ckane here so I'll Lynch Cory

Comment

• Here comes the ruuuuuuuuuuush

Comment

Here comes the ruuuuuuuuuuush
                        You never come by the game threads for Giants games bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          You never come by the game threads for Giants games bro.
                          I'm still screaming in excitement about the Cowboys loss

Comment

• Vote Count

Corycurren - 6 - Ckane138, MD4L, jepg, Friese, Daniel, Rackcitysteelers

bcb1213 - 1 - Corycurren

With 19 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

• A wave of condemnation spreads over the Town. All current votes are now locked and may not be changed.

You shouldn't have done that...
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Blue is right

Comment

• You'll have to give blue credit - his games are always full of surprises
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X