Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Who did you target yesterday? This should be easy to test.
    N1: Himself
    N2: JAS
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      N1: Himself
      N2: JAS
      He admits to this? I missed that. I thought he was denying that. Also if he gets rewards why would he target himself...

Comment

Who did you target yesterday? This should be easy to test.
        Read the thread
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

He admits to this? I missed that. I thought he was denying that. Also if he gets rewards why would he target himself...
          I also don't face a punishment that way
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Read the thread
            I think I missed a big chunk of it.

Lynch Cory as long as BCB as a some what viable defense (albeit a little sketchy), I think it's smart to just hit outed scum.

Comment

• Vote Count

Corycurren - 7 - Ckane138, MD4L, jepg, Friese, Daniel, Rackcitysteelers, Football2ky

bcb1213 - 1 - Corycurren

With 19 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

• Yeah, guy comes out with a now proven redirect (that bcb initially denied until I suggested he could be telling the truth about his claim) to a killed player, outs that player, and gets lynched over a bull**** alignment claim that hasn't even been seen in the game yet with two other known scum factions. And gets vote frozen around 6 in a 9 to lynch situation... Has anybody thought about this? I'm pretty sure whoever froze the votes waited until his scumgroup could not be lynched this phase, so cheers. I don't even understand why there'd be a Creepypasta-Aligned and a Slender-Aligned. I highly, highly doubt Ckane's lying about his result, so I'm hoping he at least doesn't get killed/lynched when I come up town. He's either unreliable or I got framed.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Ugh Unlynch Cory.

Unsure about this.

Comment

• Vote Count

Corycurren - 6 - Ckane138, MD4L, jepg, Friese, Daniel, Rackcitysteelers

bcb1213 - 1 - Corycurren

With 19 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

Ugh Unlynch Cory.

Unsure about this.
                      LOL Footsy votes are frozen. Are you reading the thread?

Weren't people clamoring for you as Town MVP? Sad state of affairs.
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• ****ing ninja mod

****ing squares

sorry footsy

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post

A vote count literally just happened.
                          Originally posted by JoeLegend
                          You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• ****ing jepg

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post

Wait what? I thought mine wasn't frozen because I voted after.

Comment

Wait what? I thought mine wasn't frozen because I voted after.
                                shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X