Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Rags. Day 1 is only 24 hours and he wants attention
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Checking in.

Too early for first "Things that make me say hmm...." or no?

Comment

Oh, I see how it is. Twenty minutes ago, it was like a goddamn ice cream social in this joint. Now it's as quiet as a church.

So what changed, buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Oh, I see how it is. Twenty minutes ago, it was like a goddamn ice cream social in this joint. Now it's as quiet as a church.
          Yay for the movie reference!

Comment

Can we assume that if Clov is scum that Mrs. Clov is scum and vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
              Nope.

Comment

Hmmm interesting. Mrs. Clov.... scum?
                Nope.

Comment

So you admit you, Walt, and IR are aligned. Good to know. Ladies and gentlemen - your scum faction. I'm assuming Walt is probably fettucine, while usly is more likely to be bow-tie pasta.

Comment

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    Poor Rags. Day 1 is only 24 hours and he wants attention
                    Sarcastic response in no way responding to him being scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

So what changed, buddy?
                      Top 5 movie all time for me

Comment

• I see several people are intent on being useful today.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          Sarcastic response in no way responding to him being scum.
                          Fitting response to a complete lack of argument. You gonna throw a Princely tantrum?
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• lynch corycurren
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              Fitting response to a complete lack of argument. You gonna throw a Princely tantrum?
                              Ah, but there is an argument. Every post you made up til now was an attempt to buddy-up to people. There's a difference in buddying up and being off topic. It's like when we were at Walt's and JLash threw his arm around someone when he was scum.

But I do like the continued sarcasm. Very townie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                                Ah, but there is an argument. Every post you made up til now was an attempt to buddy-up to people. There's a difference in buddying up and being off topic. It's like when we were at Walt's and JLash threw his arm around someone when he was scum.

But I do like the continued sarcasm. Very townie.
                                I really don't see your argument in the thread. I will say hi to Swag whenever I please. He's my boo.

Comment

Working...
                                X