No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night 3 is now over. PMs being sent now.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      It would be nice to have a night phase finish under 24 hours.
      Ask and you shall receive.

Anticipation, anticipation
      It's making me late
      It's keeping me waiting
      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
        I think if anything IR was more suspicious with how quiet he has been.
        It's a fair point that I was expecting to be raised sooner. I have been ultra busy with work since mid last week and have had a hard time trying to just read all of the posts in the two games I am in. I have been trying to remain somewhat active, but since the long day where we argued over what to do about Clov I havnt been nearly as active as I would like to be.

Comment

I think if anything IR was more suspicious with how quiet he has been.
          It's a fair point that I was expecting to be raised sooner. I have been ultra busy with work since mid last week and have had a hard time trying to just read all of the posts in the two games I am in. I have been trying to remain somewhat active, but since the long day where we argued over what to do about Clov I havnt been nearly as active as I would like to be.

Comment

• Night 3

Uslydevilu trembled all over, despite being wrapped in every blanket he could find. The image of the dog, smiling at him with human teeth, had chilled him to the bone. After the epileptic seizure had finally stopped, the image still would not leave his mind.

He had tried to go to bed earlier, but he had dreamed of the dog. It had spoken to him.

“Spread the word. Spread the word, and I’ll leave you alone.”

Usly couldn’t do it. He couldn’t bring his horror down on anyone else’s head. He had chosen to view the contents of the floppy disk, and now it was gone, burned in his fireplace as soon as he had awoken from the nightmare.

He could not sleep again. Or if he did, it must be a sleep from which he would not awake. He was consumed with fear, anxiety over whether the smiling dog would come for him again in his dreams and do something terrible. This waking nightmare had to end. Sobbing, Usly picked up his shotgun and placed it against his own head.

Uslydevilu is dead. He was The Exorcist, Town-Aligned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PR clambered through his bedroom window, another long Night of stalking at an end. He slipped off his mask as he slipped into bed, exhausted. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he noticed there was something…off about his ceiling fan. Soon enough, he realized the problem was that something had replaced it. Something much more intimidating.

A skeletal figure descended on PR, muffling his screams with a bony hand. A calming sensation came over him as the creature touched him. He didn’t move as the thing drew a long, sharp knife out from under its cloak. He didn’t move as the thing began removing his skin. And he didn’t move as the blade slit his throat.

Its dirty work done, the skeleton stretched out PR’s skin before him. It would be a delightful addition to his cloak. He would treasure it always.

PR is dead. He was Masky, Slender-Aligned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A video posted to YouTube yesterday shows bcb1213 going to Rackcitysteeler’s house last Night. It was posted to the account “Dirt McGirt.”

There have been new developments with the construction taking place outside of Town. The building now appears to be a temple of some sort, constructed entirely out of blocks. The builder, and his or her reasons for this work, remain unknown. Stay tuned for further information as the story develops.

MrsClov has been kidnapped! She may not post or vote this Day phase.

It is now Day 4. With 16 alive and 15 voting, it’s 8 to lynch!
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• And then double posting to make himself appear more active.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• That Andy Q. exchange this morning is now officially hilarious.

Nothing to report here.

Comment

• And that is why Andy you were wrong to clear PR.

Comment

• Will probably have to see if football got anything last night.

Until then Lynch MD4L

Comment

• Nope sorry. What do we think this temple is? And rack what did BCB do to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                        Nope sorry. What do we think this temple is? And rack what did BCB do to you?
                        Have you been successfully blocking people, or have you not been able to target them?
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Ok so killer update:
                          Shotgun killer: Town vig - Night 1 and 2, not Night 3. Possibility of it being uslydevilu as the Exorcist using a gun and crying “Time to die, foul demon!” seems kind of likely - plus not getting a kill off the night he died.
                          Weird hairless creature/Machete killer/Skeletal figure: Probably all Creepypasta and I'd guess it is kind of like TV Mafia where all the faction have individual abilities and a kill ability. However, I'd assume it is more like rotating basis so A kills night 1 B kills night 2 C kills night 3 and so on.
                          Squidward/Dog: Both to do with images which force the person watching them to commit suicide - SwAg suggested a kill/recruit idea meaning someone could have been recruited Night 2. I'd assume Slender faction as we haven't seen a kill from them though I'm not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Have you been successfully blocking people, or have you not been able to target them?
                            Haven't been able to do anything to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              Haven't been able to do anything to them.
                              Least you just haven't been blocking town.

Anything else interesting happen to you?

Comment

Will probably have to see if football got anything last night.

Until then Lynch MD4L
                                Feel free to explain why.

Comment

Working...
                                X